The reign of the Kamen Riders and the Sekirei begins

Author's Note:

Welcome to one of my most ambitious projects ever: The adventures of an Kamen Planeswalker.

The idea of this series is simple, although knowing me it will become complicated later on.

Bruce Bahamut Belmont has awakened his Planeswalker spark, ending up in the Kamen Rider Multiverse.

Bruce will travel to each world of the Kamen Riders, worlds that have received a slight modification (fandom union).

Once he meets the local KR, he will participate in their adventures, ending up receiving a Ridewatch.

By earning all 19 Ridewatches, he will be able to return to his home world, easy to say, difficult to make.

In this story Bruce will begin the long journey with Kamen Rider W and the Sekirei.

XXX

Small precision of this job:

1) This story is the "Phase Two" of another series in which Bruce Bahamut Belmont is the protagonist.

The previous series or "Phase One" is called, Chronicles of the Celestial House.

It is not mandatory to read it, but if you have time or want to know more about the staff's past, read it and leave comments.

2) This story has a "prologue" that explains the events that ignited Bruce's Planeswalker spark and his arrival in Fuuto City.

This "prologue" is called, The Journey into the Underworld: The Spark ignites.

XXX

Story title: A Planeswalker's Journey - Fuuto City: Warlock, Detective and Sekirei

Plot: Bruce activating his Planeswalker spark ends up in Fuuto City which is under the protection of Kamen Rider W.

Within days, Bruce ends up getting involved in the Sekire plan as Time Travelers from the future want to kill him to stop him from becoming the Demon King of Time, Ohma Zi-O.

No matter where or when he goes, Bruce will always end up having a messy life full of dangers and kinky women.

XXX

Story arc: Welcome to Fuuto City

Episode 1: The Demon King, the Snow Maiden and the Red Robot (I)

Chapter 1: The reign of the Kamen Riders and the Sekirei begins

XXX

POV Narrator

In a black room adorned with a large number of clocks, a young man in his twenties appears wearing a faded gray jacket with dark white cuffs, silver buttons, black trousers and leather boots with straps and a gray-purple scarf.

She also wears a hood, which is part of the tunic, in which she covers her face as well as her hair, but her mouth and nose are visible, albeit barely.

In his hands he holds a large book with an important and extravagant appearance.

The cover of the book is covered with engravings reminiscent of gears and clocks, at the top is the title of the book: "A Planeswalker's Journey - Fuuto City: Warlock, Detective and Sekirei"

He smiled smugly before pulling off his hood, revealing his black hair combed to one side and his gray eyes.

The Prophet dressed in gray looks up at an invisible audience that only he is capable of perceiving and interacting.