Jealous Enemy

Hola Everyone!!

-Avneet's pov-

"Oh my God. I'm gonna freaking hunt you down, Jai. You spilled the whole coffee on me." I gagged at the essence of coffee on my sweatshirt. I hate coffee. Even the disgusting smell of it.

Sorry pals. No offense. It's just not my thing. Well great, I've to go back to the field and my favourite cardigan is ruined. It angered me, so MUCH. I turned towards Jai to trigger him.

"This is why you're the backup player. Absolute piece of shit." I know it was mean of me but he deserves this.

"You're such an annoying ass." He shouted as I marched towards him, grabbing him by his hair. "Give me your jacket." I pointed. "Why would you want MY varsity jacket? I'm a backup player anyways." He rolled his eyes. This brat.

"That's why you won't need it. Now give it to me." I snatched the jacket from his hand, wearing it and walking out of the cafeteria. Everyone was in the field. I just followed this brat, Jai and watched him grabbing snacks while his team was playing.

Well I wasn't planning on watching the whole match but me and that BITCH Siddharth had a bet. Of course I loved my school but I'd rather watch my school lose happily if it meant pissing Siddharth off.

I hurriedly returned to the field. Oh well, luck is never on my side. Is it? We won. Why God? Why always me? Siddharth was rummaging through the crowd. I know he was searching for me to throw that nasty smirk towards me so I immediately left the field and the only place that gave me a sense of sanity and peace is the rooftop.

Oh crap.

I've to grab my stuff from the biology lab. I practically ran towards the biology lab which was on the 2nd floor when I ran into a wall. Well, a human wall. Siddharth Nigam. I rolled my eyes at him and kept moving forward.

"Going somewhere sweetheart?" He asked, following me. "Yeah, my head just broke, running into a wall. I'd need some medicine." Remarked. Oh yes. "Just say that I've well built muscles, Avneet. It's the same thing." He said, now walking beside me. "Keep dreaming Nigam." I said, entering the biology lab. I tried to lock the door before he could come in but he was fast enough.

"Ahh this. Let me do this for you." He locked the door from inside. Oh god. Don't be hesitant. Take my breath and life away. But God decided to torture me instead.

"You smell like coffee. Using the caffeine scrub nowadays?" He asked, looking through the devices. Well, practically telescopes and dead plants. "Since when do we share about our body washes brands?" I asked, not looking at him and checking if all my stuff was there in my bag. He became silent. I looked up at me to see him staring at me, weirdly. "What?" I asked.

"Why are you wearing the school team varsity jacket? It's way big too." "Well I had coffee spilled all over me so I borrowed it." I explained. I don't know why but I just did. "From a team member?" He asked.

Are you doing any enquiry bro? "Yeah, I'm sure you've enough brain to realize that. Now excuse me, I'll be off." I said, trying to walk away when he caught my hand.

"Who's dumb enough to lend you their jacket?" Dude, now this came to my ego. Peasant. "Well, there are quite many, Nigam. Not everyone has a bad taste like you, you know."

"Remove this jacket. Take mine." He said, avoiding eye contact. "Why? Are you jealous?" I asked, smirking which soon disappeared as soon as he replied. "Yeah."

"What?" SERIOUSLY WTF? "I warned my team members not to get near you since you're my girl but I don't know who was dumb enough to ignore that." "You what?" This is too much for my mind to handle. "What? Aren't you my girl? You are. Keep this thing in your mind."

"And if I deny??" I asked, very un-seriously. He pulled me closer to him by my waist and said "Then I'll do this" before placing a chaste kiss on my cheek.

Wait. Why did that feel good? WHY DID THAT FEEL GOOD??????? "This jacket is my brother's." I cleared the air between us. I don't know why. I just did. "Let's meet tomorrow?" He asked with hope.

"My house. Movie night. 7 pm. Don't be late. It's a date." I said before standing on my tip toes and placing a light kiss on his lips. As soon as I did, I practically ran towards the door to get out because OH GOD WHAT DID I JUST DO?

The door didn't open. It was locked. FROM OUTSIDE. Someone locked it. Security guard, please open the door, I'd transfer 1000 rupees in your bank account right away. Please save me from this embarrassment. He didn't. Traitor.

I slowly looked towards Siddharth who was trying to control his laugh. "Shut up." I mumbled as he indicated his hands into a hug. "Come here." And like a nice girl, I did. I kept my head on his chest as his one hand laid on my back and the other one on my hair. It was a moment. A great one until he kept both of his hands on my waist, picked me up and made me sit on the lab counter.

"Want to make some memories?" He asked as my eyes widened. I knew what he meant by that. He mirrored my expression after noticing what I was thinking. "You dirty minded girl. I'm talking about a nice makeout session. Nothing more."

That's all he said before parting my legs, stepping closer to me and yep. You know what happened then. A mind blowing and extraordinary euphoric kiss.

Do you all like it??

Do vote and comment.