Connor and Gabby

Connor and Gabby was in the living room while they kids getting ready for school and then Gabby stomach was kicking and Connor put his hand on her stomach and he fell the kick he said: wow it feels amazing that you are a beautiful woman pregnant with my baby.

she said:oh thank you sweetheart and then they heard a knock on the door Connor opened the door and he saw Mia and Emma on the door and They said:good morning goddad Connor and Godmother Gabby and they say:good morning to you too and the girls said: have you seen Elizabeth then Connor said:no we haven't seen her i thought she was with you and the girls said no we haven't seen her and Mia said she left a voicemail and she want you and Auntie Gabby to listen to it and Connor said:okay we listen to it later and Emma can you send it to me the voicemail on my phone and Emma said okay and then Connor got the Voicemail on him phone now and Connor said maybe we should call her.

mia said: I tried but she didn't answer Gabby said:maybe she disappeared remember when you took the train that time you didn't tell no one other than Luke and Connor said:oh yeah I remember but I'm different than Elizabeth and Gabby said: yeah that's true then Connor and Gabby's children were ready to go to school and they say:hey Mia and Emma and the girls say: hey Jordan and Jessica are you ready to go to school and Jessica:yeah and Jordan and Jessica say goodbye to their parents before they went to school.

Connor and Gabby listen to the voicemail that Mia sent to him on his phone and they listen to it very closely they was worry and shaking because cuz the part where they got if you go home just don't get caught

and Connor pause the video and Gabby said that's scary and Connor agrees with her and Connor:said wow you think our daughter was sending the message about the shadow man what if the shadow man returns and Gabby:said that's impossible you remember you and me our friends destroy him with the light Connor said: but that's the beginning what if the shadowman had my daughter with him or if the shadowman ended up having my Daughter in the dark woods at night Gabby was confused and Said: what are you talking about and Connor:said I don't tell anybody this not even the children but after we defeated Shadow Man.

  And Connor said I have those horrible visions about the shadow man living but he has my daughter with him it's crazy I had a dream that our daughter was one of them and it's scary you promise we will never tell the children about this Gabby said I promise and Connor: said good cuz we do not want anything happen to her or even our kids and this one on the way in your stomach and Gabby:say you do realize I am only 6 months right Connor: I know and how long we've been married and Gabby: was saying laughing 4 years and Connor:said oh right I know that.

Gabby said yeah right and then Connor and Gabby in the living room going to the bedroom watching a movie scary movie and after they watch a scary movie they watched a cartoon until they kids get home from school and Jessica working just like her mom.

** I do not own any music this song is the where watermelon Rot by madelynne whitt**