the midnight society

One night everybody was gathering around that usual spot like with their parents went and old Warehouse and then Emily said it's 12:00 and Lindsay said should Elizabeth be here and Mia said we don't know where she at what the last time you talked to her Jordan said like last night she was borrowing something for me and Jessica said: remember she was at the train tracks and no one ever noticed and Emma and Mia said: she told us everybody was shocked and looked at the girls and they also say:she always tell us and Emma said: Jessica what was the last time you spoke to your sister and Jessica said maybe last night and Emma said: Lizzie what was the last time you talked to her she said when I went to jog she went past me I spoke to her she just ran and I must say why she ran and Lizzy said I don't know and maybe she leaving some clues for us to see where she was at and we're going to find out where she at and Emma said maybe on Instagram maybe she post something and they all look on Emma phone and look what is that a saw something behind Elizabeth and they ask why she go through the back instead of the front door and Lindsay said maybe she's not towards some kind of creature it's something and I'll look at it it's like if it's dark it's a creature with sticks of a horn and their parents said before is Shadow Man and they looks Emma and Mia said we got to find Elizabeth that's what Dad and Mom was talking about and Lindsay said what are you talking about? Emma and Mia said we heard mom and dad about the voicemails we heard it everything even Elizabeth voice this morning when we got you from school Jessica and Jordan was shocked that why their parents didn't tell him but they know that their parents had some reason not to tell them and Jessica and Jaden said I call this midnight society are close and they turn off they fresh lights went home.