1:16 There's Always A Loophole

There's Always A Loophole
Part 3
————

There's Always A LoopholePart 3————

————

RECAP

Alaric was quick to speak. "Listen, I will explain everything to you later, okay? But right now, I have to get to Josie." He then walked past Hope.

Hope turned around, facing him. "Wait." Alaric looks at Hope before leaving. "Give her a vial of my blood. From the werewolf bite cures." Hope ominously said.

Alaric had a question gaze. "W-Why?" He asked the teenager, stuttering a bit.

"I'll explain later, too." Was all Hope said as she turned around and left the headmaster in the room by himself.

————

Landon opened the door, walking backwards while you stood in front of him. "Ventus." You raised your left hand, sending the headless person back with a gust of wind. "That'll slow him down for a couple seconds. Go." You two ran a bit before hearing a whip.

Landon decided to speak up. "Uh- Look, hear me out. You can hear, right?" The guy extended his spine whip, walking forward. "Uh... Uh, man-to-man, if you ever were one." Landon stated, confused at the end. The headless man hit his whip on the floor.

You and Landon moved back faster. "You're being used." Landon stuttered on his words. "And-and I know what that feels like, so let's-" The guy whipped Landon near the face. "Ow! Ow!" Landon said as you both walked quickly down the stairs and walking backwards once again. You held onto Landon. "Ow! Ow, how do you even do that without your seeing-eye horse? Or is it more of an emotional support horse?" The guy ran at you and Landon, holding you both on the wall by the throats.

Tears formed in your eyes and fell as you thought this was the moment you would become the Tribrid. "Please don't kill me.." You cried out, holding onto the guys hand.

The guy took the knife from Landons grasp. "Oh, no, no, no. Please, please, please, don't!" He then threw it over over the railing so it can be put into Malivore.

You and Landon both looked over at watched it fall, but it suddenly stopped and was levitating about Malivore instead. It then was flown into a hand of the one and only Hope Mikaelson. "Hope." You stared at her, your tears staining your cheeks. Hope looked at you and smiled while she held onto the knife. "I knew you'd find us." You smiled, happy to see her.

"I just followed the clues that Landon left in that voice mail." The headless person then left go of you and Landon, you rubbed your throat as it was a bit sore. "You're great at riddles." Hope told Landon. "We should probably add fight training to your coursework, though." She continued to speak to Landon.