The Murder of Tamara Lincoln

putting it out there, Tamara's birth year is not canon because my OCs kind of exist in a timeless abyss
t/w cults, sexual abuse, rape, pedophilia

putting it out there, Tamara's birth year is not canon because my OCs kind of exist in a timeless abysst/w cults, sexual abuse, rape, pedophilia

September 6th, 2005 - March 14th, 2021

UNSOLVED

Tamara True-Star Lincoln was a member of the cult, the Church of the True Stars.

Tamara was born on September 6th, 2005. She was born inside the church compound so Tamara grew up there. She made friends with people such as Valentina Gomez, Lucie David and Laura Easton. Lucie has noted that Tamara was always outspoken and was Laura's inspiration to hatch an escape plan.

In the church, Tamara was taught how to fight and work a number of weapons. The leader , Gregory Patterson , took a liking to her. She was raped by him time and time again and he 'lovingly' called her Mari.

It was in mid 2020 that Tamara began losing faith in Gregory's words. So after a couple months, she just left. She made her way across the American border, hopped on a bus and found herself in Mary's Field, Virgnia. Tamara very quickly became liked in that community and she bounced around, staying with various families and after four months there, she got a servant job for the Blackwood family.

Two months later, Roxanne Blackwood would go visit Tamara's apartment to find her dead in the living room, her throat slit.

Though we know that the culprit was most likely someone in the Church of the True Stars, but since nobody has outright confessed, it is technically unsolved.

May Tamara Lincoln rest in peace.