Part 5- COOKIES!~

[This chapter I luckily got to work with people during an RP. Sooo, hope you like what we did....WITH COOKIES. Huehuehuehuehue 0-0 This chapter includes Lazari who is from the series I Eat Pasta For Breakfast.]

Lazari sat in a dark corner, drawing. Humming to herself."...." Farther from the other girls. Roxie remained upstairs in the room for the girls. Oh yeah, did I ever mention she had a double?

 Name: Rosie

 Type: Demon

 Likes/Crushes: Everything Roxie likes/ No One.

Let's just say it sucked for her. Rosie came out usually when unwanted."Hmm-" "I'm bored," said Rosie."I don't care," Roxie said. Lazari, being antisocial at the moment, stood on the ceiling. Screw logic. Estefany was in the living room with Wolfie, reading a book on the couch. Wolfie was doing who-knows-what, since Este wasn't paying attention to her.

Roxie looked at Lazari."Hey, are you-" "A pussy cat? Not bothering to talk?" Rosie interrupted. Roxie let out a sigh and face palmed. Lazari growled slightly."I'm fine," She said in her most polite tone. Wolfie was in the kitchen, doing her usual stuff. Este....Kept reading.

Roxie looked apologetic."Sorry, it's Rosie, my-" "Double personality," interrupted Rosie. Again. "Stop it, will ya?" growled Roxie."Anyways, I'm sorry about her." Lazari smiled a bit."Yeaahh, I don't care about Rosie." Don't ask how she knows."Why you little-" A girl who looked exactly like Roxie but with different eye colors changed the appearance of Roxie and tried to claw at Lazari."Stop!" Roxie commanded, before looking like her normal self. Rosie sighed."Fine. Whaevs." She said, going to sleep.

Liu came in and said that they made some cookies. YAY. Cookies are the bomb. We all know it, and so do the Pastas. Lazari ran downstairs hearing 'Cookies'. Jeff walked by the room."Better hurry before I eat 'em all!" He said, running downstairs. Liu followed his brother. Roxie also followed, eating 2 cookies. Then spitting them out. "HOT! HOT! HOT HOT HOT!!!" Lazari nommed on the cookies, ignoring the heat.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Wolfie grabbed 6 cookies and gave 3 to Este. Estefany laughed, taking the cookies."Thanks." Jeff reached over to Lazari's pile and stole some."HAH!" Lazari glared at Jeff.

"RAWR!" Wolfie, being a jokester, said."I'M A DINOSAUR!" Jeff started shoving cookies into his mouth. Lazari took Jeff's hoodie. Magically, of course. And put it on."Hey, let's be civil! Cookies for my hood?" He asked, giving her the cookies."No, I like it." said Lazari, running away.

"GIRL, GIMME MY HOOD!!" Liu ended up walking outside. Rosie, not Roxie, kept eating."Rosie, you're gonna make me fa-" "Fat. Yeeaaah, no. I drink Mtn. Dew." "Pfft. Like that works," mumbled Roxie.

[Yay, I think this one was actually long! I made this chapter during a roleplay, so I got to do what everyone wanted. Thanks for reading, Ch. 6 coming soon! Bye!]