Back Home

Song- 27. May
Artist- Yiruma

Y/N POV

We're finally back home! Finally! After that 21- hour flight. Me and Shoyou are currently at the Japan Airport. Shoyou said that his teammates and his mom were picking him up. So, we bid our goodbyes and part ways. I head over to the entrance where my family and friends are waiting for me. I didn't tell Omi that I'll be coming to Japan today. I'll be going to MSBY Jackels' practice today and surprise him. 

After I get to the entrance, I see my parents, Mui- nii and Ne- mi with two girls I don't know. I also see Shinobu Nee- san, Giyuu Nii- san and another boy with Mitsuri Nee- San. Who are they? 

I walk up to them.

"Mom! Dad! Everyone!" I exclaim as I walk over to them with two bags and a suitcase. 

"Baby sis! You're finally here! We missed you so much!" Mitsuri Nee- san exclaims as she captures me in a bone crushing hug while crying. 

"M- Mitsuri Nee- san- C- Can't breath-" I manage to choke out.

"Sorry, sis. It's just been so long since I've seen you. I couldn't help myself" She replies as she wipes her tears.

"It's alright. I missed you all too"

"Hello, Giyuu Nii- san. It's been a while. How have you been?" I ask him while smiling.

"I've been good, Y/N. How was your training in Brazil?" He asks me.

"It went good-" Someone interupts me.

"Y/N! Baby sis~" Shinobu Nee- san exclaims as she hugs me. 

"I missed you, Shinobu Nee- san. How have you been?"

"Good as always" She replied.

"Baby sis~ You're back! We missed you" Ne- mi and Mui- Nii said as they hugged me. I hug them back.  After a few min, we break the hug.

"I missed yo- Wait. Are you two seriously crying!?" I exclaim as I see those two with tears coming out of their eyes.

"It's just been so long, sis! You grew up so fast! It feels like it was yesterday when you said to us that you would marry us!" Mui- Nii said as they continue bawling their eyes out.

"That was when we were kids! Of course I will grow up!" I exclaim as they wipe their eyes.

"Princess, welcome back" My dad said as he and mom gave me a big hug.

"We missed you, honey" My mom said as they break the hug.

"I missed you all too, mom" I reply as I give her a big smile.

"By the way, you guys. Who are these new faces?" I ask as my siblings.

"Me first!" Mitsuri Nee- san exclaims as she raises her hand, enthusiastically.

"This is my boyfriend" She said as she points at the new boy.

"Hello, Y/N- san. I'm Obanai Iguro. Nice to finally meet you" He said in a deep voice as he slightly bows his head. He was wearing a black and white stripes shirt along with black jeans. He seems like the polar opposite of Mitsuri Nee- san.

"Nice to meet you too, Obanai- kun. You don't have to be formal with me, since you're older" I reply as I bow.

"Your brothers and Mitsuri won't stop talking about you. It's nice to finally meet you. And I gotta say, that sure was surprising. I didn't know Sanemi and Muiichirou could cry like that" He replied as he chuckled

"Shut up, Iguro!" Ne- mi shouts

"Anyway, she's my girlfriend, baby sis" Ne- mi said as he points at the girl beside him.

"Hi! I'm Kocho Kanae! Nice to meet you~!" She exclaimed as she pulls me in a tight hug.

"N- Nice to meet you too, Kanae- san" I reply as I hesitantly hug her back. Kanae has long hair with lavender eyes along with two butterfly clips pinned at the sides of her hair.

"Sanemi- kun said a lot of things about you! I always wanted to meet you! You look so much prettier in real life!" She said as she broke the hug.

"Thank you, Kocho- san" I replied while slightly smiling. Wait. Did she just say 'in real life'? Does that mean she saw me before?

"Just call me Kanae, Y/N- chan!" She replied to which I just nod my head. 'Y/N- chan'? Whaaat?

"My turn! I'm Kamado Tanjirou! I'm Muiichirou- kun's girlfriend! Nice to meet you, Y/N- san!" Said a girl with Hanafuda earings and dark red hair which reached a bit below her shoulders while smiling big. It was like... The sunshine. So blinding. Heh. It reminds me of Shoyou.  (A/N: Tanjiro is a female here :D)

"Nice to meet you too, Kamado- san" I reply as I bow my head

"How was training in Brazil? I've seen one of your matches before! You play so good! I was so shocked when I first saw your match. So, do you plan on joining the nationals? I think you should! I bet if you went for the trials, you'd get selected! How was Brazil? I heard summers in Brazil are very hot!" She kept asking me questions and I didn't know what to answer first.

"Tanjirou- chan. One question at a time. I know you're excited but she can't answer those many questions at once" Muii- Nii replied as he hugs tanjirou from the back while pecking her cheek.

....

What did I just witness? 

And did he just call her 'Tanjirou- chan'?

I shake out of my thoughts.

"Ah! You're right! I was too excited. Sorry, Y/N- san" She apologizes. Muii- Nii was still hugging her from the back

"It's okay. It was cute" I reply while winking at her.

"Let's go home guys!" 

To be continued...