11-14

return

The happiness of the end times

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Work related (3)

One-thousandth of Honghuan can't reach it! She has Honghuan, and the fairy crystal left by her master to provide spiritual energy. What about the monks on earth?

Now Liu Mo is no longer the thought before he first met Longyin and retreated. She is no longer a poor person who is careful to survive in the apocalypse even if there is space, she is now a master in the middle Nascent Soul! Her purpose is no longer to live a good life with her family in the last days, but to create a better life for her family!

It's not that she didn't know the sadness of her parents, but she didn't have the strength before. Now, maybe she can do more and save more people she thinks she should save. It's not because of anything, it's just a matter of heart, she thought, so she did it.

He sat on the sofa with Lingling in his arms and looked at his parents.

"Mom and Dad, Yan, do you know what's going on in the outside world now?" Looking at the live circular screen in the living room, Liu Mo shoved Lingling a toy.

"Almost know." What is displayed on the screen is not only the outside of the space, but the places that Liu Mo's consciousness can reach. It can be displayed on the screen. It only takes a few simple decisions. Dad Liu has learned it long ago. .

"Then, do you have any ideas and plans?" Liu Mo continued with his little daughter playing with toys.

Father Liu and Mother Liu glanced at each other, but did not speak.

"

I want to go to City B," Gao Yan sat next to Liu Mo and teased his little daughter. "After all, it is the capital of our country and one of the military regions, so its strength should be very strong. According to the information given by my buddies, City B should have taken some measures in advance, and maybe there will be a survivor base.

" Mom still doesn't speak. They also knew that Gao Yan's suggestion was the most suitable, but they didn't want to leave City C, their siblings were still here. The Liu family's parents knew that this was hypocritical, and it was impossible to help them even if they stayed in City C, but they couldn't get over this hurdle in their hearts.

It is impossible for the only daughter Liu Mo to fully understand Liu's father and mother's feelings for blood relatives. In Liu Mo's eyes, the five members of their family are family, and the rest are relatives; but for Liu Dad and Liu Ma, their brothers and sisters used to be their family members. Even if they have their own small families now, they are still their family. There may be conflicts and entanglements of interests, but that is still their family.

Liu Moji sighed invisibly, spread out his left hand, and after the white light flashed, there were several simple silver rings on his hand.

"This is the ring I made in this retreat according to Honghuan's rules of use. There are about a hundred rings. As long as you recognize the master with a drop of blood, anyone within 500 meters of me can enter Honghuan." Liu Mo He put a few rings in his hand on the coffee table in front of the sofa, "Ordinary people can also recognize their masters by dripping blood. I also added some functions to the rings, with about 30 cubic meters of storage space."