18-20

return

The happiness of the end times

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Work related (5)

One of the small bases to be built. "Liu Nan said.

"Small base? Then there should be a medium and large base? Bai Feng asked.

"You don't know?" Hua Wu asked in surprise, "By the way, you came from City C, so you shouldn't have stayed in the base city, right? Now the location of the government bases in China is announced in each base. "

"No, look here." "Hua Wu pointed to the map of China behind the reception desk on the second floor." The base cities are clearly marked above. Our country now has seven largest bases, which are based on the previous seven military regions. Speaking of which, your city C is also one of the seven major military regions. Have you never been to the base in city C? Generally speaking, each provincial capital city has troops organized by the military region to pick up some survivors. "

"Lianzhen, Jumen, Wenqu, Wuqu, Greedy Wolf, Broken Army, Seven Kills." The names of these seven bases are quite domineering," Bai Feng said while looking at the map, "These are all the names of Xingjun. "

"The name is domineering, but also to let human beings have a mind." Liu Nan said, "The current situation is still very critical for human beings. There are less than 200 million survivors in our country."

"So many people died?" Liu Mo was surprised that the group of them just stopped the radio to know some news when they came out of City C, but the radio did not say how many people died in this disaster. "There aren't that many people who have been touched by the T virus. Before the flu symptoms, only two or three out of ten people caught a cold."

"Not many people were infected for the first time . Humans. Those who did not know the water source was polluted, drank water, or had wounds touching water, all turned into zombies in less than 30 minutes after infection. It is not as long as the incubation period of the virus that touches the air for the first time. " Liu Nan explained.

"This Liu Nan is really not an ordinary person." Gao Yan said to Liu Mo, "It is impossible for ordinary people to know these news. In order not to cause too much panic, the government

will not let most people know until the end."

Liu Mo just snorted twice. If it weren't for her having Honghuan, their family would have been the kind of people who have been kept secret. Now that her consciousness has been swept away, it can be said that there is nothing on earth that she will not know.

"Sister Liu, this is the place for the power test." Liu Nan led the crowd to the end of the second floor on the left. Behind the glass door was a room of about 40 square meters. There were several people in white coats in various Busy in front of the instrument.

Pushing the door and entering, a woman in a white coat and glasses came over and put a hand on Liu Nan's shoulder: "Why is Team Liu free to come to the supernatural center today and are willing to give us some of your blood?"

"I'm not interested in being your white mouse. I brought a few of my friends to do the power test." Liu Nan patted it on his shoulder, "Sister Liu, this is the research institute responsible for the power test. The Chu Qianqian, this is my sister Liu Mo, and sister Liu's husband Gao Yan. This is Bai Feng, and the twins are Gu Wu and Gu Wen."