24-26

return

The happiness of the end times

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Work related (7)

It is very safe to go up, even if a nuclear bomb comes, there is no need to worry. Wang Han 's

expression turned slightly grim, and before no one noticed, he quickly changed his smile and said, "Congratulations to Miss now, bringing Liu Mo and the others back to Liu's house is a great achievement." "

"That's it. Hua Wu said excitedly, "Miss, you can see that the Ji family became the first of the four major families because Ji Wushuang went to the dragon group Keqing's door, and the Chu family climbed from a small family because of Chu Qianqian. A little family. Now that the young lady brought Sister Liu back to the Liu family, she was much stronger than them. Sister Liu was a master in the middle

Nascent Soul . "

"It's just that the relationship between Miss and Liu Mo is not close enough. Although Liu Mo's rank is higher than that of Keqing, Keqing may come forward for his apprentice. Liu Mo said that if he is going back to the family with us, it is still a question whether he will take action for the family. The strong man Meng Lianglie said. Don't look at his naive appearance, if he is really naive, he can become the personal guard of the Liu family's daughter?

"I know. Before, I wanted to take Sister Liu as my teacher, but unfortunately the reason Ke Qing told me was true. I lacked spiritual roots. Moreover, the mutants among the awakened ones lack spiritual roots and cannot cultivate. "Liu Nan kept his head down and played with his fingers, "Sister Liu has a crush on me, but she hasn't reached the point of classifying me as her own. "

Liu Mo looks gentle, but in his bones he is a very selfish and indifferent person. "Jia Xiao said, "Just look at how she gets along with us on weekdays. But if I were her, I would only be like her. So it may not be realistic to tie Liu Mo to the Liu family. " "Benefits! "Liu Nan raised his head and smiled, "As long as there is enough interest, Sister Liu will stand on the Liu family's side." And I would also like to thank Sister Liu for choosing the Liu family for her goodwill towards me, otherwise she would be very welcome to any family or even the government. And grandpa also said that you can't use coercion on Sister Liu. If it makes her unhappy, it is not impossible to completely destroy our Liu family. " "Where did the old man say to meet us?" "Wang Han asked.

"Grandpa said that he would wait for us at the Greedy Wolf Base in Fengtai, and he could send someone to pick us up from outside the base. But Sister Liu said that you can fly directly to the base. Other families see this Bi Lingzhou. There is no such flying treasure in the world of cultivation on earth." Liu Nan smiled brightly, with a hint of cruelty in the bright.

"Okay, let's go back to your room. You can take a good rest on the way. Since the zombie outbreak, I have been nervous, and it is rare to be able to steal half a day. I want to sleep well." The mountain village is always afraid that there will be mutant beasts looking for food, how can I be completely at ease.

"By the way, there's no kitchen here. Let's make do with dry food for the past two days. We'll be home soon anyway." Liu Nan finally ordered after seeing Hua Wu getting up and walking outside.

What they didn't know was that this Bi Lingzhou was Liu Mo's magic weapon. Even if Liu Mo didn't want to know about their every move, they would know.