Only ours-Sunghoon centric

Park Sunghoon, an omega who never really presented as a Omega. He is right now 25 yet there is no sign of his scent or heat. He is the member of Enhypen a group full of Alpha. Everyone thinks he is a alpha or beta but never ever they considered him as an omega except the group called Enhypen. They never really agreed with Sunghoon being an alpha he doesn't have the feel in him. He might look threatening at first meet but if you notice him close enough you'll see a softy.

    But they were never sure about Sunghoon being an omega till one day.

    "Hyung, Please let's go bowling...." Niki, the youngest whined to the members. They got a free day so they were now planning what they will do in these free time. As expected Jake was talking about fishing, Sunoo was whining about going to an amusement park, Jay was telling them to store energy by sleeping, Niki was begging to go bowling and Jungwon, Heeseung was calming them down. Sunghoon was laughing freely at his members chaotic behaviour.

    "Guys, I'm telling you let's go fishing. It will improve our survival skills" Jake tried to convince the members. "Listen, if we go to amusement park we will see and enjoy many fun things and foods in there are delicious too. It will keep us in good mood too..." Sunoo said.

    "Guys it would be best if we sleep it will give us the energy to perform better..." Jay said.

    "What about you Sunghoon Hyung? Do you want to go somewhere?" Jungwon asked making everyone's attention to draw on the smiley Sunghoon. Their heart was about to melt by the cuteness.

    "To be honest I'm good with anything...." Sunghoon said. "How about we go to ice skating?" Heeseung recommended. Sunghoon's eyes twinkle at the thought.

    "Can we?" Sunghoon asked with a really beautiful smile. Surprisingly everyone nodded their head with a adoring smile.

    But Sunghoon's smile suddenly vanished making others also to stop smiling.

    "But you guys don't like ice skating much though. It will ruin your fun..." Sunghoon said with a sad smile.

    Now who will tell you. Your happiness means much more...... Enhypen thought to themselves before Jay said "who said we don't like it? We enjoy it...."

    "Yeah, and honestly ice skating is much more fun than bowling..." Niki said making others nod. "Ok then we are going ice skating you guys go get ready..." Jungwon ordered.

    "Wahhh~it has been so long since I came here...!" Sunghoon said happily wearing his skaters. Enhypen laughed at Sunghoon's bubbly self. Sunghoon was not always this bubbly it took them days to let Sunghoon's bubbly and funny side out.

"Sunghoon be careful..." Jake said when he noticed how carelessly Sunghoon entered the ring. Sunghoon shouted a sorry before warming up.

Others stared at Sunghoon with heart eyes. But it soon changed when they smelled a really sweet blueberry scent mixed with honey. Their inner alpha started to chant mate.

They started to desperately search from where the scent is coming from. Finally they found the source and it was from a distressed Sunghoon.

Sunghoon suddenly felt hot eventhough he was in a ice rink. He realised he was in heat for the first time. He suddenly felt suffocated with various smells between them he suddenly found some comforting scent. He felt an arm pick him up and went to somewhere. He started to feel really bad pain in his lower area.

He hugged the man inhaling the sandle wood. He whimpered, he hardly to open his eyes to see Sunoo. Sunoo was whispering sweet words to him. Their eyes met making Sunoo's eyes glow amber and Sunghoon's blue.