chapter 10

"I think I'll tell my parents I'm okay and alive and then they might stop hating Wilbur and Wilbur might like them?'' I say ''I mean you could try, here call them from my phone.'' He said as he took his phone out of his pockets
''Thank you.. Charlie..'' I say grabbing the phone. ''I think I'm going to call my older brother. George first.'' I say typing his number. ''Good idea he seems stress even since you disappeared.'' He said

I called the number.

"Hello? Who is this?"

''Hello is this Georgenotfound?''

"Yes it is, who is this? You sound familiar"

''Yes you do''

"Well, who is it?"

"Quackity"

"My younger brother Quackity?! Whoever this, is isn't funny"

''This isn't a joke I'm alive. Wilbur never took me.''

"I- i- I can't believe it?! Where have you been? Are you okay? Need help?"

''I can tell you that in person, are you free tomorrow at 11 am at *** cafe?''

"Yes, yes I am! I- I can't wait!"

''Okay you go do that but I have to go now''

"Okay!- Okay! Bye!! Love you"

''Love you too!''

And I hang up. ''Hey Charlie?'' I say giving him his phone back. ''Yes?'' He said putting it in his pocket. ''Could I stay here for the day?'' I say. ''Sure!'' He said thinking I wanted to hang out. I did but to also get away from Wilbur. Win win situation.

I ended up staying till 9pm which is past curfew and when Wilbur is a sicko. ''Charlie I'm going to go. Bye!!'' I say walking out. ''Bye!!'' He said

I went then the elevator and walk out quietly Wilbur was probably panicking looking for me. I was walking when I heard loud noises in his room. I slowly open it. There he was trying to find me like the sicko he is. He saw me ''Quackityyyy~ how dare you leave me.'' He said grabbing and pushing me on the floor to his room. I was genuinely scared. ' Darling, you. You left. I tought you loved me. Don't you love me?'' He said climbing on top of me with a gun.

''Of co-course I d-do!!'' I say actually terrified for my life. ''Then why did you leave?'' He said. Think quick! think quick!. ''I was Uh looking for the bathroom and got lost!!'' I say ''okay I believe you!! Just next time tell me!!'" He said still on top of me staring with his shiny red eyes.

''Can you get off please, darling your scaring me..'' I say hoping he would get off. ''You love me right? Then why haven't I marked you?'' He said. Sh*t I don't want to have s*x with him. ''Because we've been busy!!'' I say. ''But we're both available now? Can't we do it?'' He said basically pleading. ''I'm sorry dear, but I'm not ready?'' I say. ''You are. And you're not leaving.'' He said. ''I have a feeling you don't like me.'' He continued.

''What ofc I love you, I'm just not ready!!'' I say. ''Fine then.'' he said getting off and picking me up. ''Wh-where are we going dear?'' I say not understanding.

He placed me on his bed. ''This time don't move.'' He said. Even if I wanted too he had a gun I couldn't run away. He came back with a collar a collar with his name. ''Wear. This.'' He said. I couldn't fight him. ''O-okay'' i put it on. ''Isn't it amazing darling!!'' He said ''yes it is.!!!'' I say lying i hated it. He then jump on me then started cuddling the sh*t out of me.

He eventually stop moving. I put my face on his neck. ''I love you darling!! Trading first place for you was soo worth it!!'' He said. ''I'm glad you did!!'' I say. ''Quackity guess what?'' He said. ''What?'' I say. ''You know how I'm insane at night? Well I'm actually always this insane!! I just hide it better in daytime but now I don't have too since you're with me!!'' He said. What. The. Heck. I tought I had only nighttime Wilbur to worry about.

''Wilbur?'' I say ''yes darling?" Yes said. ''Is it okay if I go see my brother tomorrow?'' I ask. ''I wanted to spend the day with you-!!'' He said fake whining. ''If you let me I'll ask him to make the notfound family drop the charges. And you know they could easily take all your money.'' I say. ''what? How do you know about that?'' He said. ''Don't worry about it, my family powerful enough to do that.'' I say ''Fine.!!'' He said sounding like an angry child. ''Thank you.''