Bonus chapter

It was morning and Wilbur was still asleep. I was on top of him. I tried wiggling myself out but it didn't work.

He just put his hand on my @ss and pulled me tighter. 'Wilbur wake up' I whisper.

His eyes fluttered open. "Yes.. what is it?" He said a little grumpy I woke him up.

"Can you move your hand?" I whispered. He put his other to tease me. "Hey!" I say. 'What?' He said giggling.

"Can't I touch my fiancé?' He said. Then I remembered last night. I looked at my finger and there was the ring.

"No you cannot!" I say jokingly. And he understood this time. He didn't move tought.

"Come on!!" I say grabbing his hand and placed it to the side. It came back but it was gripping my @ss.

I whispers-yell at the sudden contact. "I love you so much it hurts" said Wilbur. "I know you do" I say. He looked sad but quickly fake being happy.

"Fine, I love you too!" I say and he looked happier.

Fundy walking in. "Mom I found an arm-" he looked at our positions. "Ewww" he said jokingly.

And we all started laughing.
————————————————————————

Well this it it. The end of my favorite book. I'll probably start another one like this one.

Stay hydrated and eat please. You are loved by me, by everyone!

If you guess have any ship ideas you want me to write about let me know. Or just an idea of a book.