chapter 36

Wilbur's POV:
Next morning

I woke up before Quackity and kissed his forehead. I'm so lucky to have him, I'm an awful person and he's a goddess!. He looked so cute sleeping I couldn't take my eyes off him but I had work to do.

I tried pulling Quackity off me but he just stuck my to chest not moving. He never did that he usually just never did that. He loves me more! Yay!

I still had work to do so I got up. Today is the day, I'm doing to bring Quackity to the beach tonight and asking the question!! I'm so happy! Because no matter what he says we're getting married! I'll force him if i had to.

I went to go get the most expensive ring to ever exist in the whole universe (it actually was in this UA). Even I the richest if the rich couldn't get it. But I somehow got it.

I went to my safe to get it I got Quackity off and it broke my heart but I had to. I opened it and it was empty. There was nothing inside

'WHAT?' I yell at myself. 'Sh!t..' I whisper knowing Quackity most likely woke up. 'Where did it go! I was planning on asking him tonigh!' I whisper-yell again. I looked everywhere and I still couldn't find it.

I decided to call Sam he's the camera guy.

'Hello?'
'Hi Sam could you check the camera tape for the last week in my vault room?'
'Of course I'll you back when I have more information'

He said as I hang up. Everything's going to be okay.. I keep telling myself while going back go Quackity. 'Hi darling!' I say crawling on top of him to get a better view of his gorges face and body.

'Hel-AHH' He said opening his eyes not expecting me there. 'Well good morning to you too!' I say jokingly
————————————————————————
Sam called back a while after. Me and Quackity were cuddling. He could hear the conversation.

'Hello Wilbur everything seems fine except for two days ago at 2am to 4am the tape is deleted'
'What?! Thank you'
————————————————————————
It's been a month since it magically disappear.

Quackity's POV:

Wilbur seems stress lately, probably because the ring magically disappeared.

We were in the living room me, Wilbur, Charlie, Karl and his boyfriend Sapnap.

When Wilbur got a phone call. It was probably some stupid business call. He suddenly looked dead at me and said 'here, for some reason someone really wants to make a deal with just you..' he said handing the phone to me.

'Hello?' I say 'Hi brother!' It was George. 'What do you need?' I say everyone now focused on the phone call it wasn't on speaker.

'The 'thing',I know you have it' he said seriously. 'Oh your a smart one, I mean we're related after all..' I say. 'Yes, but I need it what do you want?' He said seriously.

'Well I don't know.. I mean this 'thing' is making me the most powerful omega out there right now, why should I give it to you?' I say, everyone staring curiously

'Well.. I could give you the casino...and more...' He said 'now were talking!' I say getting up. 'I'm going to go to my office' I say to everyone in the room.

I enter and quickly start taking notes. 'I mean this is great and all.. but it is the reason why I'm the most powerful person in our country..' I say. 'Don't worry I get it, I mean your just an omega this could really get some attention bye!' He said hanging up.

'Its still mine.!!' I whisper I enter the living room again and handover the phone to Wilbur. 'Who was it?, what did they want?' He asks putting it away. 'Oh just my brother..' I say walking out. I can't tell him I stole it.

He followed, 'Alex Quackity NotFound, tell me right now.' He said grabbing my shoulder. You want to play like that how? 'Alright William' I say smirking. 'What did you just call me?' He said pissed off 'nothing' I say quickly kissing him and walking away.