Chapter one

Eijiro Kirishima looked into his body sized mirror to check his figuere.

"...I look pretty manly. I think. Manly enough to fool people that I am cis..."
He thought to himself.

It was the first day of his fourth year, and he was going to an other school because of stuff that had happened in his previous school.

Stuff that involved him being trans.

Flashback

"You like me? Like, you have a crush on me?"

Eijiro nodded anxious, wanting to take back what he said.

"...that is...that is..."

He still had little hope that she'd be nice.

"That is fucking disgusting! Do you think I'd EVER date a girl!?"

Eijro felt tears welling up.
"I- I am not a gi-"

"Uh, yes you fucking are! You will ALWAYS be a girl, you can't just switch genders you fucking lesbian!
You'll always just be a dirty fag, ****(deadname)"

End of flashback

Eijro putted his binder, boxers and most baggy clothes on, and tried to forget about the past year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eijiro looked up at the huge building, wondering how he'd ever find his way there.
Interrupting his thoughts, someone behind him said:
"OI, extra, are you gonna go in, or are you just going to stand there for the rest of your pathetic life?"

Eijiro turned around to see that the rude voice came from a blonde, not bad looking guy.
"I-sorry-"
"Tsk"
The dude looked him up and down, and than asked; "Uh- are you new or something? Seems like I haven't seen you around."

Eijiro got nervous about this rude guy.
"Yea- yes I am new- I-I- transferred from-"

"Yeah, yeah. Don't need to know your whole life story, shitty hair."
The blonde walked further, but noticed that Kirishima was still just standing there.
"You're really planning on standing there your whole life? Come on, follow."

Eijiro was kinda offended that that rude fucker just called his hair shitty, but still followed.

"The name's Bakugou.So, what do you have first period?"
"I- p-physics."
"Uh"
Bakugou nodded.
"That's just on your left, there. I have chemistry, so bye."
He said, and walked away.

Eijirou was a little overwhelmed by the kid named Bakugou, but tried to forget about it and went into the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the lunch bell rang, Eijiro walked out of class, but didn't know where to go.

Luckily, a guy who was in his class, patted him on his shoulder.
"Hey! Kirishima is it, right?"
Eijiro nodded nervously.
"Yeah- uhm I-"
He couldn't remember the name of the yellow haired dude.
"My name is Kaminari. But you can call me Denki tho!"
The yellow head said, and he smiled.

"Oh- that's such a manly name! You can call me Eijiro!"

Denki chuckled.
"You're funny. Wanna go to the cafeteria with me?"

Eijiro was relieved that at least one person here was friendly, and went with Denki to the cafeteria.

Or at least, he wanted to walk with Denki, but someone grabbed his arm.
"OI! Shitty hair! Where are you going with dunce face?"
Eijiro turned around and saw that it was Bakugo.
"I just wanted to go to the cafeteria with h-"
"No."
"Wha-"
"No, you're going with me."

Denki looked from Eijiro to Bakugou, and a smile grew on his face.
"Okay, hold up. You guys already know eachother? Oiii Bakuhoe-"
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?"

Denki's face got gray all of a sudden, and he looked like he was about to die.
"I- n- nothing- I'll- i-"

"Look, dunce face, on the count of THREE, I AM GOING TO-"

"HAHA- I- IT'S OKAY! I'LL LEAVE-"
Denki said, and he sprinted away.

"Tsk, that annoying brat."

Eijiro looked from the direction Denki runned, to Bakugou and back.
He was considering running after Denki, but that wasn't possible, because Bakugou was still holding his arm.

"Do I have to drag you the entire way, or are you going to come on your own?"

"I can walk on my own, thank you."
Eijiro was getting annoyed by how Bakugou thought he could just walk over people like that.

"Tsk"
Bakugou let his arm go, and walked further.
Because Denki ran away, Eijro decided to just follow the blonde.

Bakugou was walking to a few people who were happily chattering with eachother. Denki was also with them, and when he saw that they were coming their way he looked like he tried to hide behind a girl with purple hair.

"Oh my gosh blasty!" A girl with pink hair shouted.
"You- you brought someone!?"
She turned her face to Eijro, and looked him up and down.
"Woah, who is this handsome fella?"
She whistled and slowly let her eyes go over Eijiro's body.

Eijiro felt flustered, mostly because he wasn't used to girls looking at him that way.

"Please, Mina, stop sexually harassing the newbie."
A guy with black hair said, rolling his eyes, but also looking curious at Eijiro.

"Move."
Bakugou commanded the dude with the black hair, and he sat next to him.

"Come sit next to me, hottie!"
The pink girl said, with a wink.
Eijiro could feel his face heat up.
"I- Uh- okay."

"So what's your name?"
The purple haired girl asked.

"I am Kirishima Eijiro, but according to him, my name is shitty hair."
Eijiro answered, looking at Bakugou with a frown.
The pink girl giggled, and putted her arm around him.
"That's normal. Blasty likes to gives nicknames. For example, he calls me greatest human being in the whole worl-"
"SHUT IT RACCOON EYES!"
"Okay, he doesn't ACTUALLY call me that, but he does think it."
"Tsk."
The pink girl ignored Bakugou's deadly look, and talked further to Eijiro.

"My name is Mina! I am, as you can see, the hottest person here." She winked again, and pointed at the black haired guy. "That's Hanta Sero, he's kind of the dad."
Hanta grinned. "You can call me daddy tho-"
"Who's now sexually assaulting the newbie hu!? As you hear, he's also a pervert. That's Kyouka Jirou, she's the musician. I'm assuming that you already know that that's Katsuki Bakugou and Denki Kaminari."

"Nice to meet you, Eijiro." Kyouka said, smiling. Eijiro had the feeling like she was the most normal person of the group.

Mina turned to look at him again.
"So what are your pronouns?"

Eijiro looked at her, his eyes big, wondering if he had understood her right.

A/n : end of the first chapter :)
I know that I am not so good at writing, but I still hope u liked it.
<3
See you next chapter? Hope so!