chapter two

Eijiro looked at Mina with big eyes.
'Did I hear that right..? Did she just-'
Hanta looked curious, and asked,
"You know what pronouns are, right?"
Mina fake gasped.
"Oh no! Maybe it's a homoph-"
Eijiro nervously laughed, while he slightly panicked while he gutted her off.
"I-no- I am not a homophobe I swear- I- uhm I just don't know what- pronouns are-"
"Shit! Why did I say that!? I am so fucking stupid-"

"You know what non-binary is, Eijiro? It means that a person doesn't feel like they are a boy or a girl, so instead of saying 'she looks good today' or 'he looks good today' you say 'they look good today'. So you use they/them pronouns, instead of she/her or he/him-"
Mina interrupted her
"Ofcourse, there are other pronouns than she/her, he/him, and they/them. There are also x-"
Kyouka threw her a look.
"- but we'll get to that when you understand all of this."
Mina finished, a small smile on her face.

While Mina and Kyouka explained every single thing about gender and sexuality, Eijiro dazed off.
He knew all of this, but he was surprised that other people- no, other people who didn't live on the other side of the world knew about it.

Flashback

"What the actual FUCK are you wearing, ***?"
"Yea where did your tits go?!"
Eijiro covered his binder with his shirt. This was the first time during PE he wore his binder, and he had tried his best to hide it, but ofcourse the other girls noticed.

"I- I just- Uh-"
He stuttered, not knowing what to say.
"Oh. My. God. You don't shave your armpits?! Ewww that's disgusting! You know that you aren't a dude, right!?"
Grace made a sound like she was throwing up.
Rose looked him up and down, with a disgusted look on her face.
"Yeah,I'm gonna stay away from that, I don't wanna catch the dyke disease."
All the girls laughed, and a few shuffled away from him.
"Lesbian disease lesbian disease, watch out for the faggot!Haha!"
Eijiro could feel tears starting to well up in his eyes.
"B- I- but I am not- I am not a-"
"Lesbian disease lesbian disease stay away from her or you might catch the lesbian disease!"

End of flashback

"...I am gay by the way, just like all the other people on this table."
Kyouka said, chuckling.
Eijiro blinked twice times really fast, and apparently he looked even more surprised than before, because Hanta made a sarcastic comment about it.
"Uh oh. Are we gonna get toxic masculinity now?"
Eijiro looked at him, without blinking, and just stared.
After what seemed like an eternity, he said something.
"...so...are...are you-"
"Nope, I am aromatic."
"Ohhh."
"I am a pansexual!"
Mina smiled widely.
"I am bi, and blasty is a raging homosexual."
Kaminari added, a huge grin on his face and nodding in Bakugo's direction.
Bakugou made the 'tsk' sound that he seemed to love so much again, and threw him a weird look.

Eijiro looked from Bakugo to Mina to Denki to Kyouka to Hanta and back.
Hanta still didn't seem to trust him because he said, "great, now we got that cleared out, maybe you'd want to find another table?"
"No."
Eijiro took his lunch out of his back pack and started eating it peacefully.
Or so it seemed.
He was actually just too confused to say anything more about it.

Hanta seemed a little embarrassed
"Uhm- okay... uhm... do you like movies?"
They chatted until lunch was over and the bell rang, when they had to go back to their classes.

"Uhm- Mina- would you- could you show me where the biology classroom is?"
Eijiro asked, already being a bit more comfortable around these new people.
"Yeah ofcourse, right this way!"