Sleep

After they done eat they go to each others room except Siwoo and Jihoon. Siwoo was washing a cup that he used to drink water while Jihoon was trying to finished one more assignment. While he was focus on that he heard Siwoo call him.

"Yes Siwoo?" "You want to sleep in my room?" "Not yet, I'm trying to finished one more assignment, if I want to sleep I'll get in" "Alright.. I want to continue sleep, my body felt tired" "Alright Siwoo, goodnight" "Night hyung".

Siwoo then walk to his room. Jihoon continue making the assignment. He keep do it while trying to remember what Sooyun said to him. But all he can think was Siwoo's wake up face. He took his spectacles off and close his eyes. He lean on the couch while trying to make his mind relax.

"*Why do I keep thinking about his wake up face?..*".

Jihoon sigh. He close his laptop and lay on the couch. He crossed his arms and without he realized he fall asleep.

The next morning Jihoon awaked because he smell Jungwon's cooking. He sit on the couch and rub his eyes. Sunoo that sitting on another couch look at him.

"Morning Jihoon, go brush your teeth, we will eat breakfast soon" "Alright uncle Sunoo..".

Jihoon that half awaked get up and walk to Siwoo's room. He saw the younger was knoting his necktie. He just walk to the bathroom and start to brush his teeth. He also take a shower since he took his clothes also.

After a while Jihoon get out from the bathroom and saw Siwoo was organized his book. He get out from the bedroom and go to the living room again. He sit on the couch and wear his spectacles.

"Since when you wear spectacles? Why uncle didn't know?" "I just start wear it after I got into university, only Sooyun know it since we always saw each other" "I see".

Suddenly Jihoon's phone rang. He took it and answer the call.

"Yes otou-san?" "You're in your uncle Sunoo and uncle Jungwon's house right?" "Yeah, why?" "Just want to make sure" "Otou-san if I told you I'll do my assignment here then I really do, don't worry about me hm? You better worry about dad since before I leave he was cleaning his weapon" "Nah, you dad was too old to become serial killer again- I HEAR THAT!!" "Oh- Goodluck walking otou-san".

Riki end the call. Jihoon know it was his dad that hang it up. He sigh and save his phone back. Suddenly someone hit his head and he almost cursed.

"What the- Didn't I said stop hitting my head?!" "Oh you do? Sorry, might do it again" "This short*ss-" "Yeah sure oldhag, anyways after I drop Siwoo at his school I'm going somewhere so want to follow me?" "Sure why not but you need to bring me to one place that I want to go" "Sure".

They then go to the dining table since Jungwon called them. After they sit Siwoo come to the dining table with his bag on his shoulder and his blazer on his hand. He sit beside Jungwon and put those two things down. They then start to eat together.

After a while they done eat and those three that want to go out already in the car. Siwoo sit on the back this time. Sooyun start to drive the car to Siwoo's school. While on the way she said something.

"If it's raining stay inside the building, you bring your phone right?" "Mhm" "Just call me if it's time you got back home, remember, stay inside if it's raining" "Ok ok".

After a while they arrived at the school. Siwoo get out after say goodbye to his sister. He walk a little far from the car and suddenly two person hug him tightly. The duo that in the car laugh since Siwoo almost fell and they saw Siwoo's hand tried to hit the duo that hug him. Sooyun drive the car after Siwoo and the other duo get in the building.

"I almost fell idiots!" "Sorry Woowoo" "Don't call me that" "Jeez, why so moody today?" "My body felt tired, bet I'll sleep in the whole class" "Well just sleep if you want, I mean no one will messing with you since they know who you are" "Mhm.. Let's just go to our first class".

The trio then go to their class.