Family Photo

It's been a few days. Jihoon bring his husband and daughter to his parents' house. After a few minutes they arrive. Jihoon lift Eunjung and get in with Siwoo following from the back. They enter the house and the duo greet then with a smile. Jihoon went to the duo and hug them after put Eunjung down.

"This was your child?" "Yes otou-san, she's four this year" "I see, what's her name?" "Eunjung".

Riki crouch and look at Eunjung. Suddenly Eunjung hug him and look at him.

"Otou-san" "Yes sweetie?" "This is.." "This are otou-san's parents, your grandparents".

Eunjung look at the duo. She hug Riki tightly. Riki lift Eunjung up.

"She look just like you dear".

Riki kiss Eunjung's cheek and it make Eunjung giggles.

"Come on, let's go to the place" "Ok dad".

They're now at a park. They saw someone waiting for them.

"Finally you guys are here" "Sorry we're late" "It's ok, let's just take you guys family photo then go to Jaesang and Leon's wedding" "Today is their wedding?!" "Yes Jihoon" "But I thought Sooyun told me and Siwoo that they will got married in the next two years?!" "Jaesang already make Leon got pregnant that's why they got married" "Gosh-" "Just go there, we need to be quick" "Alright".

The five went to the bench that was under a tree. Sunghoon and Riki sit on the bench. Eunjung stand in between on them while Jihoon and Siwoo stand behind the bench. They then start to take a photo. After done they went to Jaesang and Leon's wedding.

Jihoon was nail the wall. After done he look at Siwoo. Siwoo give him a frame that quiet big. Jihoon take it then hang the frame. He move back a little then look at it while his arm around Siwoo's waist.

"It's look beautiful" "Mhm~ We already have both side family photo now" "Yeah" "I love you honey" "I love you more little fox~ I didn't knew being your sister's only friend will make me marrying you at the end" "-chuckles- Me too honey~ Well let's pick Eunjung up" "Sure, she must have fun with dad and otou-san so much" "Maybe?~".

Meanwhile at the other house.

"Eunjung dear" "Mhm?~" "Do you love staying with sofu and halrabeoji?" "Mhm!" "Do you want to stay here again?" "Yes! Sofu and halrabeoji are the best!" "-chuckles- Alright sofu will tell your otou-san that you want to come here again hm?" "Ok~".

Riki look at Sunoo.

"See hyung, she love us more".

Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"I still have another grandchild" "I forgot you have two child" "Hah, unlucky you for not asking Sunghoon for more child" "You f*ck me because we hasn't do it for a really long time and end up having Siwoo, if we didn't do it we won't have Siwoo".

Riki laugh. He then look at his husband.

"Are you done yet love?!" "Almost!".

After a few second Sunghoon go to the other.

"Done?" "Yep" "Good, Jihoon said they're on their way" "Ah ok".

After a while the door got opened. They look at it and saw the duo. Eunjung run to the duo then hug their legs. Jihoon chuckles. Siwoo lift Eunjung up.

"Having fun with your grandparents?" "Mhm!".

They go to the living room.

"Dad already hang the photo?" "Mhm, just done hang it" "I see" "You?" "Yeah I already hang it, in between of our family photo and the other family photo".

They then spend their day at the Park's house.

The End