Phantom

Brussels

----------------
As people were coming in, people were excited.

Zephyranth, having arrived five days early, knew most of the auction pieces had charms which would harm a muggle, or worse. Especially the necklace.

No doubt it would expose their world too if they get nosy.

Guess it was time for her to play Phantom thief.

Looking over her map, she found the electricity room.

Smirking, she got to work.
--------------
Jigen was confused. As his part, he had to be one of the bidders with Goemon while clearing a way out for Lupin. But the auction was already underway for some reason. And most of the pieces already got secured by a wealthy buyer.

A woman in a female business suit and her brunette hair a high bun, a stern look on her face. She had a necklace that had a strange symbol. A triangle with a circle and a line bisecting it. While the meaning escaped him, the pieces had the symbol as well. Was she a collector or something?

Then the necklace was on display for auction.

Suddenly, the lights went out!

Wait, Lupin was going to do a smoke bomb.

What's going on?

Then a gunshot rang out, making people scream in panic.

Ten seconds later, the power came back......

The necklace was gone!

In its place was a card with a Joker card with the Grim Reaper and the Symbol of Mammon on it.
--------------
At their hideout....

"Whoever was behind that heist, it definitely not Fujiko's doing." Goemon said.

"And from the looks of it, they used the power generator to create the scene. Plus they knew the emergency generator would kick in, leaving only 10 seconds to pull it off." Jigen said.

"Not only that, the police checked the grounds and cameras, nothing was out of place. Like this phantom thief vanished." Lupin said before smiling. "Although, things just got more interesting. About time I found a good rival."
-------

Zephyranth sneezed, as she felt someone talked about her. Shaking it off, she smiled as she took out the missing necklace and put it around the neck of the marble bust of one of her ancestors, Ioanthe Peverell-Potter.

"I finally got it back for you." She smiled.
---------------
Plz comment

Be honest here...
How do you think Lupin would react to Zephyr's magic?

How would he react to her past and the Second Wizarding War?

How should I have him drift off thinking about Zephyr? Ignoring Fujiko?

Let me know!