Surprise!

When the door finally opened, Lupin found himself staring at a familiar Raven.

"Zephyr?"

"You were expecting an old Andorrian merchant or something?" She smirked.

"What are you doing here then?"

"I live here. I'm the owner of this house." She smirked as she leaned against the door.

Lupin stared at her for a while before shaking his head. "Did you actually have this place built or...?"

"Restored. It's family property. I made a few additions as well. It was mostly too Gothic and gloomy before."

Then she spotted Fujiko. "I would not take that stuff if I were you." She said as Fujiko was about to take a necklace.....only for it to start multiplying! 

She would have been crushed by the multiplying necklaces if Zephyr didn't snap her fingers and they stopped as she took them out of the room.

"Be lucky I was here, or it would be ironic for you to be crushed alive by wealth."

Lupin and Fujiko looked at each other as Zephyr motioned them to walk with her.

------------------

After a while, they found Goemon and Jigen, both bound by Ginny and Luna with a body bind spell.

"Girls release them, no use in denying it. Besides, I got the Ministry's permission."

Luna did her countercurse and released the two men.

"Okay, what the hell was that? You witches or something?" Jigen asked a bit freaked.

"Ding ding, we have a winner." Ginny smiled.

This made the others pause.

"Before you say anything, the stuff of us having green skin, cackles, and warts are myths spread by witch hunters and religious fanatics, but mostly by those rustic fairy tales. Tch stupid Grim Brothers..." Zephyr grumbled.

Lupin made a note to himself not to mention the Grim Brothers.

------------------------

Sorry for not updating this for a while, but I managed to get something out.

Once I'm done with the Sunny Day Jack x Oc (Luffy's Daughter) fic, I plan to introduce another of Luffy and Yukiko's daughters: Aurora. 

And I'm thinking to have her end up in the world of Lupin III!

I'm such on whether to have her fall for Lupin, Jigen or Goemon.

But how would they react to Aurora being the daughter of pirates and what they are capable of?