2:1 I'll Never Give Up Hope

I'll Never Give Up Hope
Part 1
————

I'll Never Give Up HopePart 1————

————

RECAP

"I guess we do." Landon replied. Hope had contained her tears and got off the ground to stand up besides Landon. "Who left it?" He questioned.

Alaric stayed quiet. "I have no idea." He replied. "I'll be there as soon as I can." He then hung up the phone.

Landon and Hope walked over to the bar to see that there was a giant hole in the ground, meaning Malivore was gone...

and so were you.

————

You walked around the endless darkness. It honestly felt like you were back in the Necromancers head again. "Hello?" You called out but got no response. You looked around as you heard whooshing from something. "Post Tenebras Spero Lucem." You casted which made a light appear in your hand.

You looked around as you heard heels but just then a light appeared behind you, wind dragging you towards it but that caused you to drop your light bulb thingy. You turned around to try and run but as you took a step you fell over, being sucked to the light. As you got thrown into the air you felt a hand grab you and pull you into his body, bridle style.

You both stared at each other. "Fancy meeting you here." Clark said, smiling.

You then stopped starring and got out of his hands. "Whoa." You walked a bit backwards, looking up at Clark. "What the hell are you doing here?" You questioned him.

He stared at you. "Saving your life, obviously." He responded.

You glared at him. "No. I'm supposed to be in-in peace." You paused. "Okay, you are not peace. In fact, you're the opposite of peace." You harshly replied, not caring if he was hurt by your response. "So, where are we?" You questioned Clark.

He looked between your eyes. "Come on. Do the math." Clark stated.

"It's not that simple. Okay, there are freaky cyclones and blinding lights and you're here." You looked around before landing your eyes on Clark. "Oh, my God, we're in hell." You looked Clark in the eyes.

Clark shook his head. "No such thing. I think. Go on. Take your best guess." Clark basically challenged you.

Now you shook your head. "No." You stated, clearly, walking off.

"Why not?" He questioned, carrying out 'not.

You turned around. "Because I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of telling me that I failed." You replied to the taller man.