Chapter 14 - Playful

Wei Wuxian woke up to a freshly made bed. Still being in his bunny form, he was to warm and comfortable to really get up to do anything. As he laid on the freshly made bed, he realized that he had a blanket over him. It made Wuxian feel good on the inside. To have someone really care for him like this, he never expected to have anyone in his lifetime.

Lan Zhan is so sweet. He makes me feel so much better than I have ever been in the past. I never expected to find someone who really cares about me. I always expected Madam Yu to be right...that I would always be alone.

"Do not say such things again," Wangji demanded as he entered the Jingshi with a try of freshly cook food.

Sorry, I was just thinking. It is going to take a long time to rid of old habits.

"No need to apologize," Wangji said, "remember that is not necessary between us. And I will be patient and always remind you that you do not ever have to feel alone ever again."

Little bunny Wuxian yawned as he sat up in his hind legs, Lan Zhan did you get normal people food or rabbit food? So I can consider changing to my human form for a bit.

"This is regular food," Wangji told him, "I am guessing, even though the vegetables have been nice, you would like to have a proper meal."

Robes...

Wangji nodded and gathers some robes for Wuxian. They took the initiative to put some robes out for Wuxian for when ever he wanted to come out as his human form. Wangji then picked little bunny Wuxian up and took him over to the privacy screen to change. After Wuxian changed, he went over to eat breakfast with Wangji.

"I know, no talking while dining...but thank you," Wuxian told him, "I mean...I love you."

Wangji nodded as a smile appeared on his face. The to ate in silence. Once they finished, Wuxian moved to sit on Wangji's lap. Wangji was about to say something but Wuxian stopped that chance by settling his lips on Wangji's. His arms wrapped firmly around Wangji's neck. Wangji returned the kiss with vigor. Wuxian let out a moan as he felt Wangji take a light nibble at his bottom lip.

Wuxian found himself leaning more into Wangji, as if his body melted in Wangji's arms. It felt good to be desired. Wuxian never felt like this, and he never once expected to ever experience this kind of feeling. Wei Wuxian pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on Wangji's chest.

"Lan Zhan," Wuxian whispered, "I feel like I am going to fall apart."

"Why, what is wrong?" Wangji asked.

Wuxian lifted his head and looked into Wangji's eyes, "I have never felt this way before. To feel desired...I grew up thinking that this was never going to happen to me. I was told that it would never happen. Always being berated and told how worthless I am..." Wei Wuxian stopped talking as a sob escaped his throat, "Lan Zhan!"

Wangji pulled him closer, guiding Wuxian's face into the crook of his neck, "oh Wei Ying, I promise you. I will spend the rest of my life, and every other life after this one, telling you how amazing you are. How much you are worthy of me and how much I love you. I will tell you this no matter where we are. I love you, I love you, I love you."

"Lan Zhan," Wuxian spoke quietly, "and I love you...but I feel like you only love the little that you know of me. How am I worthy of you? You do not know much of me other than the curse and some of what I told you."

"What I know of you, is all I need to know, for me to say it is enough for me to love you. I love you, because know there is so much good in you. I love you, because you make me feel like a person, not an iceberg. I love you, because you see me as me. Everything I said to you before, what I like about you...it is all true. I do not want anyone else but you, Wei Ying."