Chapter - 5

Taehung's pov :

Iam back to home and saw front door was locked...i then i opened with my another key i will use this key for my emergency then i find Tzuyu but i cant find her now...oh maybe she's not back from her shopping i thought like that and went and took a hot shower and cooked the food both of us and started to do my work on laptop searching some interviews who will take job in my company....

MEANWHILE TAEHUNG SECRETARY'S POV :

I came to shopping mall to purchase some clothes to my daughter but i saw my sir's wife Tzuyu and sam ?!! what he is doing here...?!! With sir's wife and after some moments they both kissed eachother !!

I immediatly tooked video of that and send to my sir...

TAEHUNG'S POV :

I recived a massage from my secrectry and he send one video..what is this video..? I clicked and saw TZUYU IS KISSING SAM ?!!!!! I immediatly thrown my phone on the ground...and saw it once again...its Tzuyu and sam....i immediatly called the Secrectry..

ON CALL :

Taehung : Hello ?

Secrectry : Yes sir ?

Taehung : What you send the video is that real ?!!!!

Secrectry : Yes sir its real...! I think sam is your wife boyfriend...

Taehung : So you think she cheated on me -

Secrectry : Sir Wait they are going some where...

Taehung : Follow them !! Follow them !!

Then the phone is on line for sometime then he responsed..

Secrectry : Sir they came to XXX garden...

Taehung : Okay iam coming be in your car only....!!

Secrectry : Okay sir...

I ended the call.

BACK TO REALITY.

I fastly took my keys and drove to XXX garden...

Purpleyouguys 💜💜