Chapter 14

Author's pov :

Then they both reached the company and went inside hurrily
Then they went into meeting room and saw everyone...

Jimin : Yah ! Come fastly and have your seat !

Then they both sat everyone was explaing now its taehung's turn...

Taehung : Come with me with that files !

Then rose followed him and helping him with that files and he started to explain

Rose's pov :

Iam just helping and listening to him but suddenly i was uncomfortable....Mr.lee who is ceo of the company...he was keeping starting at my thighs and my waist...i was just covered my thighs and my waist with files...but my bad luck taehung took that file from me....and looking at me angrily....then he was busy in explaining i dont why he is looking like that....then i decided to signal my oppa he is totally lost in that explanation he was totally lost in that...then however i managed myself at last meeting ended...! THANK GOD !!

Then all left from there but that stupid mr.lee eyes are only on me ! UGH !!

Then we get into our car and he started to drive...!

Taehung : Are you mad are what why you are covering that files are that files to cover your body ?? Huh ??? Idiot !!

I was shocked he was scolding me like that !

Rose : S - Sorry sir i will not reapat it again....

Then he looked on road angrily...

Why he is behaving like that....yesterday he is soo romantic what happend now ?? UGH !

AFTER SOME HOURS :

Then i finally reached my home...and saw my dad watching T.v and my mom cooking and my oppa Scrolling through his phone...yeah..when i will return from home the common thing i will see this...then i went into room...

I took bath and wore comfy clothes and came downstairs for dinner...

AFTER DINNER :

I saw my oppa going to his room but i pulled him to my room and closed the door...

Jimin : Rose what are you doing...?

Rose : What you said to that taehung he is totally behaving weird !

Jimin : Yah rose !! Are you playing with me....?? You only said him to not misbehave with you right ! Then why you are doing this all...

Rose : Then that much ! He is totally testing me as a foot !

Jimin : I dont know iam going to sleep Good night !

He left and i sighed....

~ Purple you guys 💜💜 ~