Chapter - 29

NEXT DAY

AUTHOR'S POV :

Mr.kim : I never expected this from you taehung !! How dare you to do this to rose...huh ?!

Everyone are scolding taehung but kept a blank face not even responding everyone...

Mr.park : On that day you said you love my daughter but what wrong with you now ?!!

Taehung is totally in depression...

Jimin : Umm..please dont be rude on him he in depression Beacuse of that jerk jennie...its not his fault..

Mr.kim : Listen jimin i will never care him whatever he wants let him do that...he will never marry anyone ! He's life is hell !!

Mrs.kim : Yes you told absolutely correct he will never be happy...

Rose : Stop it ! Please dont scold him i dont know how to forget him but Beacuse of me please dont scold him...

Then rose left from there..

Mr.kim : For rose we are not scolding you ! But your life is hell for sure !

Then mr.kim went closer to mr.park.

Mr.kim : Iam really sorry mr.park on behalf of him iam aplogizing you...

Then mr.park hold mr.kim's hand and said...

Mr.park : Noo need to worry....its is his fault...

Mr.kim : Hmm...now come lets leave..

Then taehung and everyone left..

NEXT DAY :

ROSE'S POV :

Iam sitting in the balcony and thinking about taehung i never expected this from him...how i have to forget him...oh god !

The someone opened the door its jimin oppa and jeong he came to balcony and sat...

Jimin : See jeong is not active like before he still want to play with you...atleast play with him for some time know !

Rose : Sorry oppa...i cant !

Jimin : What's your problem...

Rose : H - he c - cheated on me...

Jimin : Noo he would never do like that...

Rose : Its all his fault he is really a stupid !

Jimin : Its not totally what you are thinking...

Rose : you mean ??

Jimin : Listen rose...you dont know how much he loves he married two girls but they never loved him Beacuse they are not Good for him then we all went to priest and they said you are best girl for him...then he was really happy at that time...then he said jennie to act like her girlfriend to get you attracted he will never let a boy to stare at you...that much he loves you when you came into his life...there is Noo single day left he was talking about you..he really loves you ! For jennie's death he was not accepted....just for one girl's life he said but you really dont know how much he got sad...! I hope you will understand him at any one day rose !

Then he left with jeong...iam still thinking about my oppa's words..
And everytime a doubt will raise did it minunderstood him ?!

AFTER ONE MONTH :

TAEHUNG'S POV :

I again sat on rock....and thinking about rose..she will come here and she will understand me but noo its been one month..then i heard some foot steps and looked back in curiosity but its jennie...i stood up...