Trip to the mall - Mitsukou (Requested)

(As always fanart not mine credits to the owner.)

(This is an au where Mitsuba is alive and Kou is not an exorcist. Also I haven't watched the anime so I don't rlly know the plot but this was requested by a friend of mine so here u go ig. U know who u are ;) U can scroll down to read the chapter now)

No one's POV:

Mitsuba was sitting on a corner of the class doing the homework that he never got a chance to do at home. Suddenly he remembered something important. Something lifechanging. He ran to the bathroom stall to wash his face, prepare  himself and then rushed to the cafeteria. 

There, he saw a pissed Kou waiting for him. 

"H-how long have you been waiting h-here...?"

He asked scared for his life as Kou gave him a glare. 

"I don't know how long should I have been? You were the one who told me to come here TWO HOURS AGO!!!!"

"Ehe, ehe, hah... sorry.... I kinda forgot."

Mitsuba's akward laugh made Kou angrier so he snapped.

"AHAHAHA, IT'S OKAY TOTALLY FINE THAT YOU FORGOT TO COME TO THE MEETING YOU ARRANGED ALL GOOD AHAHAHAHAHA I'M PERFECTLY FINE!!!"

"What's going on here?"

Hanako saved Mitsuba by butting in.

"I don't know, Kou is acting scary, he lookes like a pervert with that crazy smile..."

"More like a serial killer... what did you do, again?"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU SPEAK LOUDER!!"

Kou said scaring the hell out of the two guys who were too busy whispering things to eachother.

"Eh? Oh, uhm haha we were just- We were thinking about going to the mall today... right Mitsuba?"

"EH?! I mean, yeah, yeah that's- What we were talking about now, heh?"

"Soo... wanna come with us?"

"Ughhhhhh suree, I don't have anything else to do anyway..."

"Okay, yeah, nice...."

"Let's meet at the park after school, is that okay with you guys?"

"Yeah, as long as that girly ass mf shows up on time."

"OKAY-"

The bell rang cutting off Mitsuba and it was time to leave for their classes. But before leaving Kou mumbled something. 

"Mitsuba you idiot, God when will I get the chance to tell him..."

"Hm, did you say something, Kou?"

"No, no, now bye bye!!!"

Kou finally said as he ran away.

"Our classroom is in this direction... what the fuck is wrong with him lately...oh well!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuba's POV:

'What the fuck do I wear. It must be something casual but classy. Who you kidding you're broke me you don't have many choices. The usual it is then!!'

"Oh shit I should get going, or I'm gonna be late and Kou'll get mad, again."

I mumbled to myself as I rushed to the door of my apartment. 

I got out of the building and quickly called for a taxi. I got in and the driver speed up to the park.