The night before the wedding

*Maddi POV*

I'm so excited that the wedding is tomorrow! Sean took Jack with him,to the bachelor party.And I'm home with Noelle.

We decided on watching a random horror movie. When we were kids we would always watch horror movies.

~~

After the movie we decide to just talk.

"So ready to be married tomorrow?" Noelle asks me."I don't know, I'm just scared, what if I suck ass at being who he wants me to be." I take a sip of the champagne.

Noelle takes the bottle from me and take a sip."Let me tell you something, you're going to be the best good damn mother, housewife and best friend ever." She hands me the bottle as I play with the lid.

"And if he didn't love you the way you are, you think he'd still be here?" Noelle asks as I laugh.

"Well its kinda hard to leave me,I am pretty irresistible." I laugh as Noelle swats at my arm."Cocky son of a bitch."

We both burst out laughing.

~

I wake up the next morning to my alarm telling me its time to get up and get ready for the wedding.

I wake Noelle up and we get ready. As I slip into my dress I feel like I'm leaving me immature self behind and I know I have to be mature for Jack and Sean.

The picture above I'd Maddi's dress...