highschool

I quickly pull my underwear up and my bra is already securely clipped on.I wrap a bath robe around my body,as Sean passes he nibbles on my neck and then walks backwards and winks at me.

"Want some coffee or tea?" Sean asks."Tea please Sean." After a few minutes of silence,Sean hands me a fresh cup of warm tea."Was worth the 6 week wait to have sexual intercourse after Jack was born huh?" I laugh as Sean winks at me again."It was okay...." I silently giggle as I wait for his reaction.

"Fucker, you knew how sex godish it was....how smooth,and soft." He smirks,as he walks over to me and gnaws on my neck.

"You are one cocky son of a bitch..." I smile."Yeah I get that a lot..." Sean laughs.
~
*freshman year of highschool*
I walk through the halls pulling down my sleeves as I noticed I broke one of the scars and I'm now bleeding.I run into the girls bathroom as I take out a cigarette and find an empty stall and just cry quietly
*end of memory*

I wipe a couple of tears away as I run into the bathroom and throw up last night dinner.

I feel soft hand pull back my hair and rub my back."Shhh its okay Maddi, you'll be better soon."

After me losing all of my dinner from last night I curl up on the couch with Sean as he caresses my right hip.Next thing I know I'm asleep in his arms....