Honeymoon time

"Remember to keep a close eye on Him Noelle,and he wakes up at night. Are you sure you want to watch him?" I question as I stroke Jacks head."Of course I want to spend time with my nephew." She kissed his forehead.Just then Pewds walks to the door with Bitty.

Pewds holds up Bitty next to Sean's head."Hey Sean doesn't this cat look like you? Your both hairy as fuck" Everyone laughs as Sean pouts."ha ha ha very funny Felix...."

After dropping off Bitty and Jack at Noelle's and Pewd's we start to drive to the airport to go to Rome for two weeks.God I'm so excited.

I close my eyes for a couple of minutes, but when I open them I'm at the old dock where Noelle and I started to hang out at. I stand up and turn around and see little Noelle and I.I start to laugh, that was when we first started to watch Sean....I turn around to the direction I was originally facing.

I look down at the water as I take another step,before I know it I'm falling. When I hit the ground I hear the snap of my bones as my heart begins to slow down and everything goes black.

I sit up breathing heavily."Maddi are you okay? You fell asleep,while you were sleeping you were laughing, but then you started to cry. Are you okay?"

I straighten myself out and realize it was just a dream."I-I had a dream that....I killed myself at a dock I use to hang out at with Noelle, but then all of a sudden I jumped and I could hear my bones crack and feel my heart stop." I wipe the tears from my cheeks.

We finally get to the airport and we board the plane.

*a couple hours later*
*Sean POV*

"Hey Maddi wake up we're finally here." Maddie turns to the other side.I shake her for two minutes more before I use the only solution left.I connect my lips with hers as her eyes flutter open."you should wake me up like that more often" Maddie winks and we gather our things and exit the plane.

*at the hotel*

I drop my luggage as I flop down on the bed and take my pants off.I hear shuffling in the other room and I know its Maddi.I quickly take off all of my clothes as I wait for Maddi to walk in the room. As Maddi walks in shes on her phone. I clear my throat as she quickly looks up at me.And she drops her phone.

She comes over to me as she slides under me."Well don't you look dashing tonight sir?" Maddie giggles.I smile down at her."You look beautiful tonight Maddi, you know that?" I whisper in her ear. "Thank you, Your such a suck up, but you do look handsome. Mr.McLaughlin" I kiss her cheek as I caress her face."I think your name sounds so much better now, Madison Elizabeth McLaughlin." Maddi starts to laugh.

"What?" Maddi shakes her head."My initials are now M -" before she can finish I barge or lips together. As Maddi sinks into the bed I slide her shorts down not breaking the kiss.

She shoves her shirt off as she's left in just a bra and panties.I quickly unclip her bra and throw off her underwear.

As we begin to in sink I lose track of thoughts....

Hey guys how'd you like this chapter?