Episode 2

BEOMGYU: T-teacher why are you here?

Why would he come here? For what even?

YEONJUN: I wanna talk to your mother.

He was going inside but I grabbed his cloth and stopped him. He turned to me.

YEONJUN: Do you know the price of what you are grabbing right now? 300 dollars. So take your hands off first.

It was like thunder had fallen on my head. I instantly removed my hand, he didn't listen to me and went inside.

I wanted to stop him because I don't know what he is going to tell my mom. He's dangerous.

As I expected she was there. She came to me and smiled.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Beomgyu you are back!

She then looked at Choi Yeonjun.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Who is he Beomgyu?

YEONJUN: Annyeonghaseyo eommo-nim (Calling someone's mom with respect) I'm his principal, Choi Yeonjun.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Oh! Please take a seat.

He smiled at my mom and sat, he was acting so sweet and soft that I couldn't endure it anymore.
Of course, he intends to act soft in front of my mom and prove me useless.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: What would you like to take first? Tea or coffee?

YEONJUN: No no it's okay. Thank you. I just came here to talk about him with you.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Talk about him? Did he do something?

YEONJUN: I don't know why but he wasn't concentrating in my class. And if you talk about respect, I doubt if he knows how to respect. Moreover, when I was coming here, he tried to stop me saying you're not at home.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Beomgyu? It's just the first day and you've already started?!

I looked away as I felt like crying. I glared at him with teary eyes. He should be the one to be blamed.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Yah! How dare you look at your teacher like this?!

I regretted doing it so I looked down.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: I apologize on his behalf. I don't know what to say but it's a shame to have him as my son. He was the same during school days. Guess he'll never change.

YEONJUN: I can understand Mrs. Choi.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Umm will you keep one of my requests?

YEONJUN: I will try my best to keep it.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Can you kindly help him with his studies during your free time?

YEONJUN: Why not? I will help him.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Then after all the classes, if you're free---

YEONJUN: I will take an extra class then.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Awww so kind of you. Thank you so much.

YEONJUN: My pleasure.

My mom then looked at me and instantly she changed her expression into anger.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Yah! Why are you still standing here? Go and study.

I was leaving when she spoke.

BEOMGYU'S MOM: Wow! You're a total lack of manners. Greet him before leaving!

BEOMGYU: Please take care teacher. Goodbye.

I bowed to him and ran towards my room. I jumped on my bed and buried my face in the pillow while crying.

I didn't expect all this on my first day, this is too much now.

The next day, I went to my college like a numb. I said on my desk beside Huening kai.

HUENING KAI: Yo! Good morning bro!

BEOMGYU: Good morning.

HUENING KAI: What happened? Are you okay?

BEOMGYU: Don't worry I'm fine.

I faked a smile. He nodded. It's more painful to think that from today he'll be taking my extra class.

BEOMGYU: Which class?

HUENING KAI: Korean then maths.

I got a little comfort to hear that there is a maths class after this period. He's my favorite teacher.

After maths class, it was our principal's class. I again became nervous. Whenever he is around it feels like trouble is coming up from nowhere.

We always him after he entered.

YEONJUN: Hope you all went through the lesson that was taught yesterday.

EVERYONE: Yes teacher.

Lesson? What even!? Gosh, what am I going to do now?! My heart began to pound fast.

YEONJUN: Let me see then. The first paragraph, Yu Jin. Explain.

She explains it very clearly.

When the last paragraph was left, I thought he wasn't going to ask me. But I was wrong I guess. He looked at me. I avoided his eye contact because I didn't want him to pick me.

YEONJUN: Last paragraph, Choi Beomgyu.

My heart almost stops beating. I stood up while looking down. How will I explain? I don't know anything.

YEONJUN: What happened? You don't know?

I looked down and shook my head saying no.

YEONJUN: Why is that?

BEOMGYU: But teacher I wasn't in c-class yesterday....so how will I know?

YEONJUN: SO WHAT? IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ASK YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT.

I look to down, everyone was looking at me.

YEONJUN: And why are you wearing revealing clothes? For what and who permitted you to wear it?

BEOMGYU: I-I'm new here teacher. I didn't know it.

YEONJUN: WOW! I'm so impressed by you Choi Beomgyu! HOW YOU DARE ACTUALLY?! You've not learned anything, you wore this, and then you're talking back?! Get out of my class.

I pouted sadly and looked down.

YEONJUN: Stand at the door and do the class from there. GO.

I did as he said but I was thirsty after a few minutes, I kept looking at my bottle.
He fetch the bottle and gave me. I received it while bowing  thankfully. Everyone was looking at me like 'WTF'!

I was drinking water unless I felt someone's eyes on me. My eyes met Choi Yeonjun's. It was him, his cold intense gaze. I quickly finished drinking and focused on the class.

Time skipped

Everyone left after the class but I was waiting for him in the class because he is gonna take my extra class now.

To be continued...