Episode 5

Beomgyu Pov

YEONJUN: What phone you have?

I chocked on my water as he asked that and it all splashed on his face. I widened my eyes.

BEOMGYU: O my god! Am-am so sorryt-teacher. I didn't mean to do it at all.

I grabbed a tissue quickly and gently began to wipe his face. I got the heavenly smell from him again. He was only staring at me without saying anything.

Oh god! Please don't make him angry or I am done today.

Meanwhile, the waiter came and I took my seat back. He kept all the dishes on the table and grinned.

WAITER: Please enjoy your food sir.

He left after bowing. I became scared. Just now I had seen him angry and now....

BEOMGYU: I-I didn't mean to do it on purpose. Please trust me.

YEONJUN: Eat.

I did as he said. I didn't wanted to make him more angry by ignoring him.

But honestly, the food was so tasty and delicious. After such a long time I am eating some tasty food again.

I was drinking water when I found him staring at me while drinking Soju. He's scary.

BEOMGYU: C-can you please...stop staring?

He looked away blankly. I sighed in relief.

After that, we went back to his car again. I put on the seat belt as he started the engine.

BEOMGYU: Now where?

YEONJUN: I will take you to my favourite place.

I become curious but I held my curiosity back.

And when we reached there, I stepped out of the car while admiring the place. I was so lost into the view. This place is so calming and relaxing. No sound of that busy city at all.

I went near the river which was still. It feels like time has stopped.

Gentle wind, sun setting, no sound, no people, sweet and soft smell of flowers...just like heaven. I took a deep breath and savoured the view.

We sat there and enjoyed the silent time.

It was getting late, so we decided to leave.

We sat on his car to leave.

YEONJUN: We're going home now.

BEOMGYU: Yeah sure. I need to clean my room though. It's quite messy.

He started at me like I was dumb.

YEONJUN: Not yours, my house.

BEOMGYU: Y-your house? For what?

YEONJUN: Guess.

BEOMGYU: Don't tell me t-that you are gonna--

YEONJUN: Yes. You are right.

He started the engine and my heart jumped with that like crazy.

What the fuck? He is gonna do 'IT'?! Hell no.

BEOMGYU: Are you crazy? How can you--You are my TEACHER!

YEONJUN: Hun?! You can't meet my hyeong because I am your teacher? What nonsense?

BEOMGYU: Meet your hyeong?

I blinked like a dumb boy.

He nodded. I sighed in relief. I just thought something else and got scared.

YEONJUN: Why? Did you thought I am gonna f---

I interpreted fast enough to startle him.

BEOMGYU: Nothing like what you think.

He chuckled like I was so dumb and that made me think I am really very dumb.

Time skipped

We reached his house soon.

We walked inside slowly. Gosh! Is this a house or a palace? I was admiring the whole palace. How lucky he must be to stay here!

Soon I heard a voice behind our back.

?: Yah! Choi Yeonjun! Where did you went without telling me?

We truned to the speaker. A handsome, tall man.

YEONJUN: Ayy Jin hyeong please don't be angry.

JIN: And how many phones do you need in your whole damn life by the way? Why did you ordered another one?

YEONJUN: It's a brand new one hyeong! It's latest in the market.

JIN: I'm exhausted recieving hundreds of order everyday!

He looked at me. I bowed to him.

JIN: And who is this? You again brought your friend here?!

YEONJUN: Hyeong he's not my friend. He's my boyfriend, we love each other.

I looked at him as I was dumbfounded. Boyfriend? Who? Me? Since when?

JIN: Aigooo you're so cute. I like you. Guess our Yeonjunnie chose the right one this time.

I was totally stunned. What the heck is happening here?!

JIN: But yeah, let me clear this. He's always like this, a whole spending ass guy. So make sure to love him after knowing him well.

I smiled awkwardly and nodded. What love even? Meanwhile, Yeonjun's phone rang. He picked up.

YEONJUN: Okay! Just a minute.

He ran towards the door and opened it. There was someone standing at the door while holding something.

?: Here's your order sir.

YEONJUN: Thank you.

So it's the delivery guy. He left and Choi Yeonjun closed the door. He was looking very happy.

YEONJUN: Woah hyeong! Look at this watch.

I peeked at Jin hyeong who was glaring.

JIN: CHOI YEONJUN! You wanna die? Come here!!

Jin hyeong started to ran behind him. Choi Yeonjun came and hide behind me.

JIN: Yah! You jerk! Come out.

YEONJUN: Ayy hyeong why?

JIN: You better come out right now or I'll beat your ass off later.

YEONJUN: Hyeong at least don't scold me in front of him.

JIN: Be honest. What else have you ordered?

YEONJUN: Ok. A OnePlus phone, one sunglass and a bag. It's only 1000 dollars!

JIN: Yah 1000 dollars?! Do you think it's cheap?! You're dead today!

He came towards him but stopped unless a voice interrupted.

?: Jin hyeong, Yeonjun. Look! I got a new phone.

JIN: KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU BRAT!

Jin hyeong began to run behind Kim Taehyung, as he said. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

But as my eyes meet Choi Yeonjun's, my smile faded away in a second. He was death glaring at me. I gulped, not knowing what to say or what to do.

To be continued...