N -0002

A couple hours on a long flight finally came to an end as i stepped off the plane into the airport , i went downstairs and collected my suitcase then exited the building ; where i got a taxi which brought me to my hotel which I'm stay for a few weeks until i discover this hidden truth story .

The driver drove off heading to the location i gave him after paying i got off and collected my suitcase from his car trunk . After he drove off leaving me on the side of the road as i turned around facing the hotel I'm staying at i exhale and walked up to it up the stairs entering the building ;

After talking to the building clerk she found my information as she handed me my room key and a smile after i took the elevator up to the 3rd floor i arrived as the doors open i came off and head down the hall to my hotel room #017 i unlocked the door with the key as i push the door open walking inside i out my suitcase aside closing the door behind me then taking a look around .

After i unpacked got a nice warm shower and got dressed i then took out my diary , pen and my camera to record each progress i had made after i packed them inside my small bag as i head out the door took the elevator to the ground floor , as i left the building .

I took a cab into town where he drop me off i looked around at the festive citizens of New Orleans the place had a lot of dark rumors but being here seeing it , yes it's kinda creepy but it's also fun and vibrant as well and colorful too music everywhere people just being themselves.

I walked around taking in every little detail of a creepy town which isn't . Walking pass an ally way which was very spooky after exploring i stumble on a graveyard far from the city limits it was creepy , Foggy , Spooky and somewhat felt dangerous but i didn't care because it seems like the hidden truth may be in there so i took myself and entered .

Walking through the graveyard i felt chills and they were happy chills , when a dark think cloud came over it was thick black so i used my phone light still going deeper into the graveyard , when a slightly glimpse of a shadow passing through the darkness i looked around as fear took over as i started running as my speed started building up right as i reach to the entrance of the graveyard i rushed out only to see that shadow stopped midway staring at me as i look back at it .

I was terrified and shaking like crazy i then went back to my hotel room , where i tried to convice myself that its just a normal day after an hour trying to convince myself i finally took a shower and tried to get some sleep .

while back at the graveyard the shadow kept looking at the gate as it went closer to the entrance , as it stretch its arm out to touch the shield there was none the shadow did it again and its the same thing as the shadow made another curious act and went through it , comin out of the shadow the shadow transformed into this tall cold red eye man who looked around , realizing he got his skin ack he looked at himself and his eyes in a store mirror ,

" Being imprisoned by my own shadow for centuries and a misly human unlock my cage set by the guardians " As he walked away from the mirror down the road pass all the festive people .

Inside Willow Hotel room she sat on her bed legs folded as she worked on her laptop , When the same man from before saw a storng red mist outside an hotel room window , he closed his eyes as he concentrate on the scent only .

Only to see the same human from before but he also saw a dark shadow above her , Opening his eyes fast he speed up the building to her hotel room where he saw a hand from the shadow stretch to grab he when an unusaul thing happen .

As it touch her it burned to ashes it amazed the man just beforehe looked away he saw it , Around the misly human is a very storng shield protecting her but there was a symbol on it , When he finally saw it clearly ;

* It was a rose a dark red rose symbol it was strange and very strong to have freed me from my imprisonment *

After he just stop there watching her as Willow worked until she fell asleep , leaning forward on the edge of the bed she was about to fall when the man rushed in and catch her head before she hit it in the ground . Right there and then he felt the shields energy and craved for its scent but unlike his killing side he couldn't with her which shocked him even more .

She placed her down on her bed properly as he walked away going back through the window at the hotel rooftop he thought about it but not answer to a question he has never once asked himself .