chapter 3

Vance's pov

It was lunch time. That new boy was cute. I mean I'm not openly gay but yep, I am gay. But all the girls drool over me so that hides it. I'm with Robin. One of my best friends, he likes that boy Finney. So we ain't pussy so we went over there. Billy and Griffin might be dating. Like a secret, but who knows.

Me and Robin walk over and sit down and start talking. They looked shocked, then I see Finney whisper something in Bruce's ear. Robin give me the look an dI nod. "Hey your kinda cute" I say to Bruce I start walking away to the bathroom with Robin quickly following behind.

In the bathroom

"You did it!" Robin cheers "yeah yeah whatever. Your turn." Robin gives me a confuesed look then his eyes widen. "WHAT! NONONO." "Cmon man it's only fair" "....fine." "Yes! Now go get him!" I say while pushing robin out of the bathroom just for him to run into Bruce and Finney. Perfect.

"I- um..hey finney.." robin stutters out. I hit the back of his head while Bruce walks backwards if of the backwards. "Good luck finney!" Bruce yells before leaving. "I um..I think you nice, smart, and funny and I was wondering if you wanted to be friends with me and Vance here..?" Robin asks. I give him an annoyed look. He was supposed to ask him out but noooo. "Yeah of course!" Finneys replies with a shade of pink across his cheeks.

At recess

Bruce's pov

It was now recess and me n finney went to a tree while billy and griffen went on the swings. "What did Robin say?" I ask "oh he just wanted to be friends.." "omg..do you have a crush on him??" "Would you be mad if I said yes?" "You do!! Omg never ever mad..I mean I think that blond boy vance is kinda attractive but whatevs." "VANCE HOPPER?? Um..ok..!" "You heard him call me cute!" "Yeah yeah whatever my mouth is zipped shut. But let me tell you all the gossip from the years before!!" "Yessss Omg pleassseee!!"

Timeskip

"So yeah that's all the juicy stuff" finney says "omg that was a lot" I say while laughing.

Then Vance and Robin show up.

"Hey! What are you guys talking about, hm?" Robin asks. "Just letting Bruce know all the weird shit that happens through the years.." finney replies. "So you guys like drama..?" Vance asks "I'm inlove with drama of course I like it!" I say. They chuckle and sit down. Then we start blabbering about random stuff.
____________________________________

443 words