Idk

YO I ACTUALLY GOT A IDEA OF WHAT TO WRITE ABOUTTTT doing this in church again 😍🤩💅 I'm actually starting to think about how to end this but like... angst or fluff ending 🙃 anyways watch me fail with grammar as I write this.
-Author Miyoko
——————————————
Scaramouche POV

I looked up into the sky as I was finally able to escape the hell of a place I'd been sleeping in for the past year and a half basically. They really had to keep me in there for another 2 weeks after I woke up. I looked around as I spotted Childe, waving at me. I glared at him and he replied with a chuckle. My stupid hair really loved and I haven't been able to cut it so I was forced to let it wave around. The wind picked up suddenly as my hair blew into my face, continuously getting on my nerve.

Childe: couldn't recognize you with your hair like that.

Scaramouche: shut up ginger head

I walked past him and sat in the car, looking out the window and having my arms crossed. He sighed as he started the car and started driving back. As we parked near our house, I got out of the car, looking up at the large building as Childe unlocked the door. The moment I stepped in, A figure came rushing to me as they hugged me, I was about to punch them before I realized it was Signora. She squeezed me tight as I saw her eyes water. I sighed as I patted her head and she let me go.

Signora: you better never do that again young man!

Scaramouche: I won't I won't I'm sorry...

I looked away and muttered an apology. After she calmed down, I went to my room to see it all cleaned up. Everything was all in as if nothing has ever happened. Then I remembered the box. The one I haven't touched until that day. I look around for it, not knowing where it could be. Suddenly I heard a knock and I look up to see Childe at the door frame, glaring at me. I gave him a questioning look before he pulled out the box that I was looking for. My eyes widen and I walk toward him trying to grab the box back but he lifted it up, too high for me to reach.

Scaramouche: give it back

Childe: you promised me that you won never use it again.

My heart sank as I remembered the promise I made to him when we moved in together to never ever use anything inside of that box ever again.

Scaramouche: I'm sorry... l wasn't in the right mind
I said as I looked away, too scared to look at him. I sighed as I quickly took the box, as he had his guard down and rushed past him, accidentally tripping him. I went downstairs as he went after me, calling my name. I went into the kitchen, opened the cabinet which had our trashcan, and threw the box in.

Scaramouche: happy?

I look at him as he stood there, speechless knowing that I refused anyone to touch it before, even looking at it. I walked past him and back into my room, falling onto my bed. I looked at my phone, seeing that Kazuha sent me a message not long ago. I hesitantly, unlock my phone. Flashbacks of what I did on the day I woke up when he visited me came back to me as I felt my cheeks grow red. I slapped myself across the face before burying my head into my pillow and calming down.

Kazuha: Scaraaaaa

Kazuha: Scaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kazuha: ANSWER ME I SEE YOU ONLINE

Kazuha: SCARAMOUCHEEEEE

Scaramouche: Chill out maple boy

Kazuha: OMG FINALLY

Scaramouche: What do you want

Kazuha: Wow great way to great your "Best friend" but are you coming to school tmr?

Scaramouche: Yeah why

Kazuha: Well wanna go to the mall with me after school? Besides didn't you say you needed a haircut?

Scaramouche: I'll ask Childe ig idk if he's gonna drag me somewhere after school.

Kazuha: Okay bye 😘😘😘

-Read at 10:74 PM-

I set my phone down on my table as I got ready for bed. *I hope I don't absolutely get crowded tomorrow when I get to school...* I sighed before going to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth knowing tomorrow is going to be a longgg day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Look I know it's shorter than usual but like 3 chapters in a day you can't blame me but look at this picture mannnn is so cuteeee.

Anyways have fun waiting for me for another 2 weeks until I post 😍😘 YO I'LL POST TODAY OKAY

Anyways have fun waiting for me for another 2 weeks until I post 😍😘 YO I'LL POST TODAY OKAY. Y'all have a good day 😘
-Author Miyoko