4

When he started trailing kisses down my body I laid my head back and bit my lip before lifting back up and looking at him.

He looked up at me as he kissed my stomach and then moved his way down.

my legs opened instantly giving him much more room.

He focused back on the task at hand which was apparently to tease me and make me et before he started kissing back up my body and sucking my breast as he groped the other.

"Mmm.." I moaned.

I reached between us and grabbed his cock making him lift his head from my breast and watch me as I jerked his cock till it was hard.

 he looked up at me before he moved up making his tip brush along my slit.

I helped guide him right where we both wanted before I wrapped my arms around him.

He leaned his head down and started kissing my neck as he pushed inside of me.

When he pushed harder and broke my barrier I bit his shoulder and cried out.

He moved back and looked at me.

"why didn't you tell me?" he asked

"its not a conversation started" I replied

"I would've done this at your place or mine and not here," he says

"as long as we are doing it I don't care where it is" I replied

"you want to finish?" he asked

"if you will" I replied

he nodded before he fully slipped inside of me and settled. waiting for me to be ready.

"Please make love to me" I say

" if it's too much tell me" he says

I nodded my head.

He slowly started moving inside of me making my body respond in a way I never knew was to happen.

my back arch, my eyes closed and dirty moans filled the air as Hank pleasured me so fucking good.

"harder" I pleaded

"I don't want to hurt you" he says

"you wont. and besides, if I need to I'll say red which we both know will be for stop" I tell him as I looked at him

"so a safe word?" he asked

"yea" I replied

"alright," he says

after he said that it was like his control snapped cause he railed my ass so fucking good I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience.

after climaxing more times than I felt my body could handle and him filling me up he pulled out flipped me over pulled me up on my knees smacked my ass and rammed back inside of me.

I screamed out in pleasure as I fisted the pillow and pushed back.

the way he and I moved with each other was one hell of an experince.

After we both dropped onto the bed laying there panting I moved the hair from my face and lifted my head up smiling at him.

"that was so worth the fucking wait," I tell him

He chuckles before pulling me down to him and kissing me. before I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me.