7

One thing about working from home is that I can sit back relax kick my swollen feet up and not have to worry about pain in the ass co-workers.

I don't have to worry about waiting to be allowed to go to the bathroom if my manager or boss wants to be an asshole. 

I don't have to deal with nosy fuckers who ask dumb questions like are you pregnant. 

since becoming more pregnant I've practically become a home body. I'd rather be at home then going out. 

I guess its due to being so careful or leery. I mean people will hit into you and not give a shit. and there is rude assholes that will purposely target you half the time just to be fuck nuts. 

and with be being very pregnant I'm not about to risk dispshits harming mine and Hank's babies.

though if I do go out I'm very cautious and on the look out.

which when I'm always watching my back or making sure no one is gonna harm my stomach I get weird looks from people.

But I ignore them and continue with what I needed to get and get the hell outta there.

the other day the guys wanted me to come out and hang out at the clubhouse but I told them if they wanted to hang out with me to come to mine and Hank's house cause I'm not risking anything affecting this pregnancy. 

and I told them there are airheads that like to get shit-faced and will hit into me and I would have to beat the beer outta them if not watch my husband do it.

so they all came over and we had a little bbq that turned into a baby shower.

which I got emotional due to the kindness of everyone that got mine and hank's twins something.

the guys some times like to rib me about my messed up emotions and I half the time will cry about it. but a bigger majority of the time I'll rib them over something that they do.