6

My life felt like a whirlwind of things occurring one after the other. and one of the things that happened was a surprise so that made sense with what had been occurring.

the first thing to happen was Hank and I getting married. another thing that happened was my work gradually picked up so there was hardly any free time. I "caught" a stomach bug or so I had thought till I headed for a full check-up, the doctor ran a blood test for everything and came back with the grand surprise of me being pregnant.

After sharing the news with Hank we had celebratory sex. and then we decided to wait some time before we shared the news with the guys.

When I found out har far I was I finally understood besides the enjoyment of sex with Hank just what was making me crave him. that was early hormones. 

now it is tenfold and Hank barely makes it out the front door with all his clothes still attached to him in proper appearance order.

there had been times when he'd go out the door but come back and get attacked by me thinking I'd get to ravish him some more but only find out he forgot something.

we'd barely make it through dinner before I'm stripping myself and him down and taking him right there in the kitchen or he'll carry me to the living room and have me on the couch.

we are not even gonna attempt to have breakfast cause I'm riding his ass like a bitch in heat. which in a way I suppose I am since I'm so fucking horny.

What time I'm not fucking my husband. I'm working or just enjoying the beautiful weather as I make nursery decor ideas and themes. 

I've already bought tons of baby items from diapers, to washcloths.

Hank thought that I was getting too excited which would be why I bought so much but he doesn't know that I'm carrying twins. that was a surprise for him later on.

as my pregnancy progressed from me having a tiny belly to me being about to bust. I've experienced so much and I've learned so much. 

Now I cant wait till I get to hold mine and Hank's babies. 

its one learning experience I'm waiting to experience.