ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ; ᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴄ

Trigger Warning !!

.

.

.

.

An A to a C could mean many different things. But let's start with a place where it happened. It happened in Colton, Missouri. It happens everywhere. It happens in music. The music you listen to while you cry, yes it happens.

    It happens over the year to pubescent girls. Doubling their bra sizes, shirts too tight. Whore, slut, whale, elephant.

    It happens in your dreams. How? . . . You must be creative.

    How would it feel to live your non-reality? We all have a non-reality. Could this story be your non-reality? Talk to the book . . . but it cannot be your happiness. It cannot be your friend. A book is your foe, a book lures you in.

    Humans are selfish, yes. My grandmother told me that suicide is the most selfish thing you can do. I thought about that. I thought about that for a while. Did I really try to kill myself? No. Then why? What did you tell the therapists, A?"

    "Oh I dunno," I said to my therapist. "I just wanted to see myself bleed."

    My mother, oh she tries her hardest.

    "My child is saying she wants to bleed, how fun being in a hospital is."

    "That's what you wanted, huh? You wanted people to cry, you wanted attention!"

    Sometimes I fear that she is right. Sometimes I think she's right. I didn't actually try to off myself, just wanted to go to the hospital. Watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid with my dad. My dad asking me why I did it.

    Let's not hinder the past, but hinder what could be in the future. Give the book a read.