-2-

TW: nonexistent

Florence POV

Mother! I called out. I'm done packing!
That's great me and Avalon were just about to come get you so we can apparate.
I walked down the stairs as I made sure I had everything with me.
Dear take my hand so we can get there Mother ordered. I took her hand as I were only 16 and couldn't apparate before I would get my certificate after Christmas break.
The world around started spinning and suddenly we were in the living room of black manor. Clarissa how good it is to finally see you we have to catch up over a cup of tea! Marvelled, Druella as she were walking down the grand staircase. Flora finally I wondered if you saw a charming boy and ran away! Bella joked.
Bellatrix be nice Druella scolded her. Sorry she muttered.
Bella it's so good to see you I giggled before pulling her in for a hug. Bella and I were sitting in front of the fireplace both holding a cup of hot chocolate, Narcissa would peak in the room every now and then asking what we were up to and leaving shortly after. So Bella started I overheard mother and father talking about the Malfoy's and the Lestrange's coming early. It seemed that Cissa overheard our conversation and quickly chimed in " I can't wait for Lucius to come around" he's so handsome she sighed before turning red from the embarrassment realising she just said that. After a moment or two she rushed out of the room.

Well that was weird Bella giggled as she spoke. Have any crushes yet i said while smirking, I really wish for some drama there's been really little happening in the wizardry world lately, just the same old celebrity embarrassment.
Bella looked up at me and smiled no not really. What about you? She beamed back smirking.
Well i dont know is there? I smugly replied.
The door suddenly barged open. Well of course there is after all you have me Lucius breathed down my neck while smirking.
"Oh shove of you narcissistic baboon it's girl talk here go play with Narcissa she at least actually likes you" Bella commented while I were giggling oh dear Bella you didn't have to speak so rudely I could have managed that myself I said in a dramatic manner.

Bellatrix POV:

I looked at Flora as she laughed "she's so pretty when she's laughing..." wait what am I thinking?!

Lucius POV:

I chuckled a little and kissed Flora on the cheek before walking out of the room.

A/N:
Finally managed a second chapter let's gooo
Can't believe I didn't just quit first chapter so we'll see if there's some more to this story after all🧀🤘👍👌😏 Emmy out😚