chapter 4

I walked into the room and it sure was Mr. Fine guy damn was he fine as fuck. I slowly closed the door and locked it so nobody would open the door or just barge in. I walked slowly over to him and "she likes by pleasure p and Letoya" started to play and I slowly danced to the music looking at him seductive. "Damn baby what's your name?" He asked me whispering in my ear making me wetter as the time goes by. I look at him "my name is lex but call me sugar in here!" I said to him walking around him. I touched his pants right where I seen the big bulge and I sat my ass right there and started twerking on him. "Nasty by T Wayne" came on and I started shaking my ass and popping my ass right in front of his face. I walked in front of him and bent over and started flexing my butt cheeks In his face. I looked back at him and he was looking very well pleased so I was happy. I blind folded him and started doing freaky things until I sent his pants start to have a wet spot I looked at him take off the blind fold and look at me then start laughing. I smiled at him because this man done nutted in his pants. I honestly didn't know I was doing shit that good. I smiled as I looked at him reach into his pocket and hand me another stack of money. I smiled again in satisfaction and walked towards the door. "What's your name?" I asked him smiling hard. He looked at Me before flashing me a sexy smile "my name is Ja'mir but call me prince" he said walking towards the door but not before rubbing my ass. The clients aren't suppose to touch you but shit who would ever know. I turned my back towards the door and faced him while his hands still on my butt and he started kissing on my neck. That right there had me on one because his kisses sent chills down my spine. I looked at him and pushed him back some. I opened the door and he looked at me funny but followed behind me because he knew the session was over. I went in a different direction than him when I walked into the dressing room amiya, lina, Linda, and Tonya was waiting in their I guess for me. I opened the door and they all started smiling. "Girl how was it? Was he like you suspected?" Lina asked me and I just smiled at her. "How was his dick was it bug because I need to now for when I get-" amiya said but I stopped her right there. I looked at her and started laughing because I couldn't believe she was about to say something funny. "What before you get a punch to the face? Bitch fuck with what's mine and my money bitch I'll kill you!" I said and walked away going towards my station in the big dressing room. I threw the extra stack in my bag and got dressed back in my trench coat and walking over to lina and giving her a hug. "Bye Linda and Tonya see y'all all tomorrow!" I said before walking out the door and the the main entrance door so I can go out to my car. I was walking out to the door and I seen prince sitting there at the table. "Look I know we just met but I need you in my life!" He said to me and I was actually shocked. I grabbed my iPhone and handed it to him. He put his number in it and I called his phone and told him to call me a little later maybe he can come over and watch a movie or sonething. I looked back at him one more time before disappearing on the other side of the door to head out to my car......