chapter 9

I woke up to my brothers watching spongebob. Justin and Josh are so handsome I swear without them I don't know what I would do and I'm so happy that I brought them with me instead of leaving them to basically die in that house. I started to hear my phone ring so I grabbed it off the night stand and answered it looking at the caller ID to see my sister's picture and number pop up. Yay what the hell does she want? I answered the phone with a bored tone and said hello.

"hello?" I said not really caring to much of what she has to say. I listened for a minute and she didn't talk to so I started to hang up then she spoke. "Look sis I'm so sorry for everything and that night you were trying to help me I should have just came please can you come get me?" she asked sounding as if she was begging. Something must have went wrong at home that she doesn't want to be there anymore. "sis I already have a lot of shit going on I can't take care of you too!" I said to her listening to what she was gone to say to see if she was seriously serious about coming. "please sis please come pick me up. I'll listen to anything you have to say I'll follow all your rules just please come get me!" she said crying over the phone. I listened really good then the next move I made I probably should have but I did. "be there in thirty see ya!" I said and hung up the phone right in her face.

I honestly didn't want to go get my little sister because that mouth she got on her is something serious but I feel like she is still my sibling and my parents rent is due today and if they don't pay they will get evicted and I'm not helping them with their rent either. I got my brothers and we went to the mall to go find something to wear today because we bout to get fresh for the day. I got plans for us all so I'm gone get the brat and outfit and she better like it too. I got the boys in the bathroom and brushed their teeth and we went out to the car. I pulled up to the mall and we all got out of the car and walked in. I took the boys to get outfits and they picked them out since there old enough. I must say my lil brothers have taste and thats for real. I payed for their outfits and snap backs. we walked into finish line and I had to get them the matching Kd's to match their outfit and they was set. I walked into the Debs ad my brothers let out a big sign. "ugh your going to take forever sis!" Justin said trying to act grumpy. I looked at them and rolled my eyes. "Look I'm just looking for a dress,heels, and jewelry then we can leave!" I said trying to sound more excited. I picked up a tight dress that went to mid thigh it was lime green with some pink heels and some black earrings and necklace. I paid for my items and went to the bathroom. I had my brothers go get dressed in one and I went to the other after getting dressed I looked at my head and we definitely had to go to the hair shop. I waited outside the door and my brother Justin walked out first with Josh following behind and I mist say we looked fresh AF. I walked out to the car with people watching us. "Do y'all wanna get your hair cut?" I asked both of them. Justin looked at me and smiled. "Can I get my hair lined up?" Justin asked smiling. I shook my head and drove over to Jojo's hairline because its where all the black people go and shit todatbis Friday the busiest time of the week. I got out the car and I knew niggas would be trying to talk and look because they all just thirsty. I got out the car and started to walk up when like ten niggas were sitting at one car stopped what the was doing g and started to stare at me. My eyes caught thus one nigga he was light skin with a few tattoos nothing major until I seen him taking off his shirt.

"Niggas watch how its done!" He said to his friends.

The guy started walking towards me and that's when I stopped to listen up. "Hey boys gonr ahead and get in line!" I said to my brothers and they did as I said. I looked back at the guy and his smile was perfect. "Yes how can I help you?" I said to him flashing my pearl white teeth! "I was just admiring your beauty and was wondering? Can I get your number?" He asked me and I just couldn't say no! I gave him my number and we talked for a while more and I seen prince pull up and I knew it was my time to go. Prince jumped out the car and sped walked over to me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked me with this anger in his eyes. I looked at him and the way he was gripping my arm I was really scared to say anything then my braveness came to me. "Nigga get yo hands off me!" I said to him but he slapped me across the face and I guess everyone thought I must have been a punk bitch and did as he say but hell naw I balled up my fist and punched the shit out of him.