Underground

=

Then a light broke through the black, I was standing on a track
That little light began to grow, There was no where I could go
And the ground began to shake, No time left to hit the brake
That little light was closing in, And suddenly I'm floating
Whoo
Love, I see you now, oh
You found me here underground

-

Harrison jolted up at the sound of rapping knuckles on his door, he glanced down at you, kissing your cheek before he slid out of bed, squinting as the early morning sun beamed into the room. "i'm coming im coming" Harrison muttered, pulling on his underwear as he walked over to the door, carefully pulling it open to see his head butler.

Harrison subtly and quickly shifted the door so Mr. Fields wouldn't see you. "What?" Harrison snapped, putting on his mask of Walter to make sure Fields wouldn't suspect anything "The Alexander bride has escaped" Mr. Field said gruffly, and Harrison clicked his jaw, acting angry at the 'mysterious' escape of Evie.

"Well-where is she? She couldn't have gotten far" Harrison snapped, crossing his arms as Mr. Fields smirked and continued to speak in a near smug voice. "That's the thing sir, she didn't; the Harker's have captured her, she is on her way back as we speak" Harrison bit the inside of his cheek, cursing himself and the Harker's in his head. Why hadn't he told Evie to not stop at the town? They were all in on the pact-they wouldn't help her.

"Good," Harrison said instead of snapping Field's neck "deliver her to my study, I want to have a small chat with her" The butler nodded and bowed out-leaving Harrison alone once more. He quickly closed and locked the door, taking a deep breath as he ran his hand down his face. "fuck-fuck fuck fuck!" he let out a frustrated groan, walking back over to you and leaning over you, kissing your face to gently rouse you from your sleep "Darling-wake up-they caught Evie" you jolted awake at that, nearly slamming your head into Harrison's as you sat up, his quick reflexes saving both of you from a headache "What?!" you yelped, tossing the blankets off and about to bolt downstairs when your legs gave out.

Harrison caught you, putting your body back on the bed and shushing you gently "Hey, I got this-she'll be directly moved to my study, and we can explain everything to her-and figure out how to get her out of this situation" you nodded slowly, taking his hand and intertwining your fingers "She'll be here soon, and we can't let anyone see you...other than Lucy, those two butlers that helped me, and Mrs. Swift-maybe-but-we'll need to sneak you back to the study"

He huffed a bit as he looked towards the morning sun "Of course in broad daylight, this'll be more challenging than last night" you hummed, rubbing your thumb across his knuckles as he rambled on. He looked back down at you, unable to keep the smile off his face as he heard you begin to hum your song "If you love me, dilly dilly, I will love you" your voice drifted out, giggles interrupting your singing as Harrison happily pressed an eager kiss to your lips.

"You're so fucking cute, i love you" Harrison said in a near husky tone, scrunching his nose as you just laughed, shaking your head. "You've told me that a thousand times, even before you confessed, so-I know" you teased, giggling as Harrison bit your jaw, trailing his lips down to your neck and buried his face there.

"I'll say it a thousand times more my love, just to make sure it sinks in" he muttered, standing with a smirk and grabbing his pants "what do you want for breakfast? Anything you crave is on the menu" you hummed, taking Harrison's shirt before he could grab it and sliding it on, smirking at him as he rolled his eyes fondly.

"Honestly, eggs n toast sounds good" you muttered, laying down sideways as Harrison nodded, taking the shirt you had grabbed the night before and putting it on, effectively switching your wardrobe. "As you wish" Harrison hummed, leaning down and kissing your cheek, walking off to his personal kitchen to make your breakfast as you curled into his sheets, breathing in his metallic-dark forest scent.