Tied?

Hello, here is another chapter of this book. Hope you enjoy.
=====================

Lego's POV

Albert was the murderer after all. Now there is a new murderer. I can't really trust anyone anymore. I went next to a fireplace and sat next to it. TanqR came up to me and we started to talk a bit. I went to check on the rest, so i left the room. Everyone was still alive. When suddenly, "A dead body has been found by FactualDev! Please head in the main room."

=====================
In the main rom

We all meet in the room. "Where was the body?" "I don't know, all i know that it was next to a fireplace." Faxtual said. "Your talking about the lounge room, right?" Kreek said. "I think." Devoun looked at my direction. "Didn't PghL came from there?" "Yeah.." "But, i'm pretty sure i saw a black and red hat when i entered the room." I look over to Kreek. "Kreek..?" "What do you mean? I never entered that room." "I saw Kreek being odd. But, Lego was pretty quiet." Ominuos stated. "So.. who is it?" "I don't know, Minitoon-" Factual mentioned before getting cut off by the host. "Discussion time is over! Vote for who you think is the murderer!"

We all wrote on who we thought was the murderer. "The votes are in! And...

It's a tie!" A tie? "Well, you will be losing a chance!" "What?!" Kreek yelled. "I just want this to be interesting!" The host said.

===================
Writer's Note
Hello there. Hope you liked this. I can't tell if this is shorter than usual. But, i'm running out of ideas for this book. Enjoy the rest of your day or night.
Bye.
=====================
Word Count: 288 Words.