Never Meant to Be

I can't think of a freaking title- Hey there. Enjoy this chapter. (I have nothing else to say)

Also, there will be some mentions of blood.
====================

Mini's POV

It was only me, Lego, Koneko, and Devoun left in this bloodbath. Devoun walked over to me and asked, "Do you want to talk privately?" "Sure?" I answered, but i was a bit skeptical.

=====================

We walked in a room. "Do you think we will be able to win this?" He asked. "I don't know. Why?" "I just.. don't want to be here anymore." He said. I answered with, "None of us do. Except maybe the murderer." Devon sighed heavily. "I'm gonna try and get some fresh air." He told me before leaving the room.

After a few minutes, i heard some noise in the celling. "What was that?" I muttered to myself. Suddenly, a knife was thrown right past me. "Looks like i missed." I heard someone say. I looked in front of me and saw Lego walking towards me. "Lego?!" I slightly yelled. He just laughed at my response. "Pathetic." He pulled out another knife. I tried to push him away, but he just threw me at the wall. "Well don't think you're getting out of this, alive that is." "Why are you doing this?!" He didn't answer me. Instead threw to the knife directly at my chest. I fell to my knees. He pulled the knife out, leaving me to bleed out. Before it all went black, he laughed again and said, "I guess it was just never meant to be."

====================
Writer's Note
Haha, Dream SMP quote go brr- Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm almost finished with this fricking book. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day or night. Bye.
===================
Word Count: 295 Words.