three

Yoongi turns on some music as Tasha fishes through the kitchen cabinets for the Hennessy bottle that she stored a couple months back.

"Found it!" she announces, holding the bottle up in the air while wearing a cheeky smile.

Yoongi stalks over to her while dancing a little to the music, pulling out two styrofoam cups for the both of them.

Tasha takes the liberty in pouring them shots, making sure that she poured in equal amounts.

"I got work in the morning, so we can't get too fucked up." Yoongi chuckles as he picks his cup up.

"I got work too." she picks her cup up as well, reaching hers to his to tap in a small cheers.

They shoot the shots back together, and another, and a few more after that until they cut themselves off.

They dance with each other goofily, mostly just jumping around to the upbeat trap music playing through the speaker.

Yoongi places his hands on Tasha's waist as they sway to the music drunkenly. "I'm so happy you're in my life." he slurs.

"I'm happy you're in mine too." Tasha smiles up at him, gently pecking the corner of his mouth.

"You mean so much to me, you know that? I wouldn't be here without you." he confesses, touching the top of her puff softly.

She giggles, "Why are you getting so sappy all of a sudden?" he shrugs, "Don't know, I just wanna remind you."

"I love you Yoongles." Yoongi kisses his teeth at the nickname, "I love you too Turbo."

Tasha chuckles, "You wanna finish what we started earlier?"

Yoongi looks at her with a dumbfound expression before he remembers what she's talking about, swiftly lifting her off her feet and making his way towards their bedroom.

Tasha giggles loudly as she's thrown on the bed, biting her lip as she watches Yoongi discard himself of his shirt.

She mimics his actions as he crawls onto the bed and hovers above her. He leans down to kiss her lips roughly, swirling his tongue around the contents of her mouth.

Tasha moans into the kiss, arching her back off of the bed to get closer to him. She tugs at his hair as he grinds into her, making small friction between them.

Yoongi pulls away, licking his lips as his eyes rake over her body. "You're so fucking beautiful." she blushes and he pulls her leggings off.

He bends down to trail sloppy kisses down her neck and chest, leaving small hickeys here and there.

Yoongi unclips her bra, leaning back to admire her some more before continuing. Tasha relishes in the attention, exhaling deeply as he licks down from her bellybutton to the hem of her panties.

He kisses her pussy through the fabric, groaning lowly at her smell before he slides her underwear off of her.

Licking a stripe up her core, he caresses each of her folds with his tongue slowly, giving each and every crevice its desired attention.

Tasha grips at his hair as he does so, moaning loudly when his tongue swirls around her clit.

Yoongi brings one of his hands up Tasha's body, cupping one of her breasts and pinching her nipple harshly.

"Yes daddy~ Right there!" she exclaims as he moterboats her pussy. She can't get enough of how good his tongue feels.

Yoongi pulls away briefly to spit on his index and middle fingers, pushing them into Tasha's vagina slowly.

He fingers her at a steady pace as he continues to abuse her clit with his tongue.

Impossible to hold off any longer, Tasha cums all over his fingers, coating them with her creamy wetness.

Yoongi licks over his lips as he sits up, mouth glistening from both spit and her slick.

He brings his hand to her mouth, pushing his fingers into her mouth and urging her to suck on them, "You taste yourself, baby?"

Tasha hums against his fingers, sucking softly on the two digits.

Yoongi slides his jeans off swiftly, along with his gray boxers. Curved dick on full display, Yoongi makes it jump a little.

"Suck my dick." he demands, smirking when Tasha quickly obliges. She gets on all fours, meeting his eyes as she teases his tip with kitten licks.

Yoongi bites his lip upon her slowly taking him fully into her mouth, "Yeah baby, just like that."

Tasha makes sure his tip reaches the back of her throat before she starts to bob her head, keeping up her slow pace like he did with her.

She continuously swirls her tongue around his shaft as she sucks, feeling each vein that protrude through his skin.

Spit runs down her chin, gathering it up in her hand and using it as lubricant to play with his balls.

Yoongi rolls his eyes back at the pleasure, hissing when she gently gildes her teeth along his base, "Nasty girl."

He pulls her head back by her hair, taking his other hand and gripping her throat with it, "You better let the neighbors know who's fucking you."

He pushes her head down into the mattress, prompting her to arch her back and perch her ass up in the air.

Yoongi lands a few smacks on her perfectly rounded ass, admiring the stretch marks that litter the surface as he slides into her wet pussy.

Tasha lets out a deep moan, octave increasing in pitch as he trusts into her.

"Fuck, yes Yoongi!" she follows his thrusts as she fucks back onto him, slapping their skin together rhythmically.

Yoongi grips her hips aggressively as he pounds into her, loving the way her ass bounces off of him.

"Mhm, whose pussy is this?" he questions, pushing all the way into her, hitting her cervix.

Tasha moans loudly, "Y-Yours!" he pulls her by the hair, pushing into her further, "Whose?"

"It's daddy's! FUCK!" tears well up in her eyes as the mixture of pleasure in pain, simply being too much for her.

Yoongi grins in satisfaction as he pulls out of her, flipping her onto her back just to slip back in.

He watches her face contort in pleasure, mouth agape and eyes draped with lust.

Yoongi strokes into her at a slow but steady pace, successfully aiming for her g-spot with each trust.

Knowing he's bound to make her cum soon, he starts chasing his own climax.

He lifts her legs over his shoulders to get in a more comfortable position. Tasha's toes curl as her body convulses, cumming for the second time.

Yoongi follows in suit, emptying his seed inside her, "Shit, sorry baby."

Tasha chuckles, "It's fine, I have a plan b in my purse."

He quirks a brow, "Why you already got one?" she brings her legs down, "Cause you like to cum in me unannounced. You tryna trap me?"

Yoongi kisses his teeth, "As much as I'd love to make a family with you, I'm not ready to have kids right now."

"And I feel the same." She leans over to kiss his lips before getting out of bed, "Come take a shower with me."

"Yes ma'am." he licks his lips as he follows her out of the bedroom, knowing they're about to go at it again in the shower.

this is going to be one of the few smut scenes in the beginning of the book🤗so...take the crumbs and cherish them