Chapter 2

Thunder bombarded the atmosphere outside, the freezing rain pummelling onto the ground and window of Chuuya's silent and dark house.  

Chuuya's eyes snapped open abruptly as he slowly sat up, breathing heavily. Placing a hand over his sore eyes, he sighed and looked around the living room. "Was it a dream?" He mumbled to himself as he tried getting up but heard metal clanging towards each other. The moment he wanted to walk, he fell to the ground, face flat. He supported himself with his tired arms and went back to sit on the couch. Lifting his leg up, he saw a metal chain clinging onto his legs. "So, it's not a dream..." he felt as if a cold hand clutched his heart. He had the scare of his life just the other day. Observing his surroundings, Chuuya fumbled with his phone on the nearby side table and realised that his phone still had half it's battery. Sighing in relief, he went to his contacts to call his parents. Calling the police initially didn't work out. When he scrolled down, his eyes widened as he saw his television turn on to show a picture of him with the words, 'Don't try.' Chuuya hesitated but slowly placed his phone on the table once more and spat out a retort, "Happy now?" The screen went pitch black afterwards. Chuuya took that as a thumbs up and lay back down on the couch. Cold sweat trickled down his forehead. He was actually scared to retort back to the unknown person who he has no idea where he/she was. He predicted right underneath him so he was trying to calm himself down. Who would happy about a dangerous stalker underneath you and is watching your every move. 

Not being able to move much because of the chains,  Chuuya just decided to stay put and sleep and his bosy was aching.