-Chapter 4-

Eveyday,  Chuuya felt more comfortable with that brunette. They share some words and that's it. Chuuya learned that the brunette saw most of his posts and started stalking him. He predicted that part though. He still hasn't learnt his name, age, face or even where he sleeps. He can't be sleeping underneath the couch the whole night right? The brunette has let Chuuya see him cook and walk around the house but still had that black hoodie on.  Chuuya noticed that the brunette does his things quietly and he was quite sly,  appearing behind Chuuya when he least expected it. That part of the brunette usually scared him. The brunette has not done anything that offended Chuuya except for touching him without his permission. Chuuya waa honestly fine with that, the brunette was gentle not rough anyway. That made Chuuya relief all the time. 3 weeks passed and Chuuya has gotten used to the routine already. The urge to ask for the brunette's name was getting more and more so he finally asked.

"You haven't told me your name yet so what is it? " it came out rather blunt. Chuuya was used to talking to the brunette already. He knew the brunette was always listening even if he was no where to be seen. There was only one rule he gad to follow: Never to look behind him when he's sitting on the couch. He had no idea why is that but he played along. The brunette once again appeared behind Chuuya and flung his arms over Chuuya's shouler and around his neck.

"Why must I tell you? "

"Because why not? "

"I'm Dazai Osamu.  Your number 1 fan... "