Chapter 1- The dreams

As the water poured from the ceiling, I closed my eyes. Suddenly there was a noise behind me. I turned around to see Jayden. For a moment he stood there admiring my naked body. He then walked up removing his shirt and came closer. The sexual tension between us intensified as I tried to gather my thoughts. He then lifted me into the air and pinned me against the wall. Suddenly he was kissing my neck down to my breast. Then he kissed me passionately. For a moment all I could think of was how I never wanted this moment to end. He then stopped kissing me and gazed into my eyes. Except there was something wrong. In my thoughts I questioned him. Why did he love me? How could someone who could get any female he wants choose me? What's so special about me? Will I hurt him in the end? He then placed me down gently and proceeded to leave. Deep down inside I didn't want him to go. "Jayden wait" I shouted as he was opening the door. "Please don't go." I don't know if it was the clinginess or the fear of losing him that kicked in, but I didn't want him to leave. Not now not ever. "Baby I'll be back soon" he said pulling me in closer and kissing me on my forehead. He then left and closed the door. For a moment I felt numb. I couldn't explain why I felt this way but I did.

My alarm suddenly went off. It was just a dream sadly. I've been having dreams of someone I haven't seen since primary school. I'm now a Senior. The dream felt so real, except in it I was much older with silky long hair. The bathroom was spacious and had 2 toilets. There was a purple lighting in the bathroom. Oddly I knew where I was... it was New York. Deep down I felt like the dream was real although I've never been New York. The dreams were starting to appear more often. I guess I was craving something I couldn't have.