Chapter 2- Valentine's morning

I've always heard that the right person will know how to treat you. They'll accept your flaws and even the worst parts of you, but I'm broken. How can anyone ever learn how to love a person like me? Maybe love isn't for me. I craved something that maybe I'll never have.

As I watched the couples make out and walk together holding hands on a valentine's morning, I couldn't help but despise them. I guess deep down I wanted what they had. I wanted my person. But what happens when what you want comes too late?

I had just started working at Infinite pleasures hotel. Everything was going well so far. Until one night my life turned around. For better or for worst I was trapped in a curse.

"Ms.Collins we need you to prepare the tables for the guests. As you should know today is our 54th-anniversary celebration for this hotel."
"Yes right at your service," I responded mannerly.

The day went by very fast. As I had to prepare the tables and hand everyone their food and drinks.
Suddenly as I was on my way to serve a drink, I accidentally bumped into someone, spilling the whine all over his expensive suit. I wanted to scream at the jerk because technically he bumped into me.

"Can you watch where the fuck you're going?!"
His face was angry yet calm. "Can you watch where the fuck you're going?" I said mockingly turning my back to leave. Before I made two steps a hand pulled me into a room and pushed me against the wall. He then locked the doors. Oddly though I was not afraid.

He had a smirk on his face. A smirk of the devil's. He then walked towards me and used his hands to pin me against the wall. He was a tall and attractive man. From the way he looked, you could tell that he was a womanizer. I had to break out of it as I pushed him off he threw me onto the bed and came closer. He was close enough that my lips and body no longer knew how to control it. As I pulled him closer, we kissed passionately. I could feel the sexual tension grow stronger.

Without warning, he then stopped and fixed his tie. Before he left he then said, "See you soon Mi Amor". The accent of his voice was really strong and sexy at the same time. Little did I know that night I signed a deal with the devil.